cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Suspended While On Auto-pay

Fayesutton
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Not impressed this morning....my plan renewed 2 days ago and today all of a sudden it says my account is suspended and I need to make a payment. Conveniently there is no call center to contact anyone to get this resolved immediately. How long do I have to wait to resume the service I already paid for and what do they plan to do to compensate for this inconvenience?

4 REPLIES 4

Jewels

okay Ive paid for my phone for the last 2 months and have bank statements to prove it. I've had no service for 2 months now.  so now there saying I have to pay 38.00 to get my phone service back even though the bill has been paid for the last 2months. I pay through auto pay they took the money. Not okay and I have tell 11:00 tomorrow TO PAY THE 38.00 OR I LOSE MY PHONE. What is going on ? NOT OKAY. HELP

@Fayesutton  a écrit :

Thanks Lieux for the info. I personally think that the wait time is unacceptable, especially in this circumstance. I shouldn't have to pay twice for something I already paid for. The service should be comparable now that the call center is closed and waiting up to 2 days for resolution is ridiculous!

I agree with you for the waiting time..hopefully you will have help before that.

Fayesutton

Thanks Lieux for the info. I personally think that the wait time is unacceptable, especially in this circumstance. I shouldn't have to pay twice for something I already paid for. The service should be comparable now that the call center is closed and waiting up to 2 days for resolution is ridiculous!

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Fayesutton  a écrit :

Not impressed this morning....my plan renewed 2 days ago and today all of a sudden it says my account is suspended and I need to make a payment. Conveniently there is no call center to contact anyone to get this resolved immediately. How long do I have to wait to resume the service I already paid for and what do they plan to do to compensate for this inconvenience?

Sorry for you it happened....the only way is to write a moderator here...https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and explain what happened. Waiting time is few hours to 2 days...Or if you want back your service now you can put money in your account and activate your account again. ..and wait for the moderator..

Need Help? Let's chat.