cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Suspended - Can't do anything!!

galletti
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I've tried pm'ing the mods and haven't received a response. I have been out of service for 1.5 days. It says my account is suspended for insufficient funds and will not let change plans. I've topped up the account to over $50.00 and still not able to change my plan. Can someboby please look into this asap? It's frustrating when I can't even top up my account and change my plan because of a "temporary suspension".

3 REPLIES 3

galletti
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for the responses.

I guess I'll have to wait for the moderators. This is very frustrating. I don't understand why you can't renew your current plan without the need of a moderator. When I try to renew, it just tells me I need to make a payment... but my amount due is $0! There has to be a better way of handling this.

With 711 Speakout, which I have for my kids, if you run out of money you can simply top it up. Public Mobile suspends the account and you can't do anything until a moderator responds. Sigh...

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

If you want to resolve this immediately, you'll need to renew your current plan.  After then, you can schedule a plan change to occur on your next renewal date.  

Otherwise, you wait for the moderators to respond to you.  FYI -- I have a support ticket in right now, it's been a 24 hour wait already.

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Unfortunately, plan changes on an expired/suspended account can only be done by a moderator.  Since you've already messaged the moderators, all you can do now is wait. The moderators are backlogged with requests and the wait time can be a couple of days currently. Best to be patient and not send multiple messages, as that will only cause further delays.

Need Help? Let's chat.