cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Subscriptions

CarterAmacneill
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

When I log into my account it says I have no plan. However I’ve been paying for one and my phone works. How can I get my account number and information?

8 REPLIES 8

@CarterAmacneill wrote:

Yes and I do have a eversafe ID

HI @CarterAmacneill 

yes, I think the Eversafe system not properly connect your id and your My Account profile.  Only agent can help.  Please submit ticket

CarterAmacneill

Yes and I do have a eversafe ID

@CarterAmacneill wrote:

It’s not no. It’s been like this for awhile now 

Hi @CarterAmacneill 

it could be a problem from the My Account upgrade, some accounts weren't upgraded onto the new system properly.  Please submit ticket 

CarterAmacneill

When I log in it is trying to get me to make an account, however I have one already and it’s saying I don’t have one. 

CarterAmacneill

It’s not no. It’s been like this for awhile now 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@CarterAmacneill 

Are you certain you're logging into the correct self service account?

Have you registered an Eversafe ID yet?

Have you tried both the public mobile app and the website login? Whichever one you tried, try using the other one..

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @CarterAmacneill  is the service still working?

you said my Account says no plan, you meant you cannot really login my Account and see your stuff there?  If it is like that, you can submit ticket with CS agent and ask them to provide you account number and help you to fix the login problem as well

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

dwh1
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Is today your plan renewal day?  If it is, this is a normal (but weird - they should fix it) behaviour and you should see everything looking good tomorrow.

Need Help? Let's chat.