cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Status: Plan Expired

passiveegg
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

As the title states, on my self serve it says beside account status: plan expired. 

Exactly 3 months ago, i switch to public mobile, and i am just wondering if i should be worried with what it says about my plan being expired. Screen Shot 2017-09-26 at 9.58.58 PM.png

18 REPLIES 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

@stevenhayward wrote:

Tomorrow is my renewal date, yet I see the dreaded "Account Status: Plan Expired" in red. Must be quite the complication if this issue (from 2017) hasn't been fixed yet.

A couple months ago the date at the top got changed to being the first day of the new term. It had been the last day. Which made sense. Now it says you have to pay before 11:59pm ET of that new date. This is completely false.

stevenhayward
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Luddite, I'm sure I'll be staying up all night again in December with my next renewal with the same subscriber this month on their next Plan Expired.  As much as I con't want to, I'm a glutten for punishment.

Still don't think I got an answer from them.

@mimmo @srlawren How about this? We have all the good "sticky" posts printed on a block of "Post it Notes". Then, as a welcome gift, PM sends those to every new account activation? Folks would not even need to learn how to find things on the Community and we could all relax. Robot LOL

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@srlawren this and many more threads should be considered required reading.  I wish we had a sticky post that said required reading/ FAQ's that linked to the various important threads.  Unfortunatly the knowledge base just doesn't cut it.

srlawren

@passiveegg everything back to normal as of this morning?  I expect it is, as noted this is the "normal" procedure, sadly.  

@mimmo wrote:

this post form @Luddite is good reading 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/EXPIRED-vs-SUSPENDED-AVAILABLE-FUNDS-vs...

@mimmo until they finally address this as @NDesai noted is being worked on, @Luddite's thread you linked should be REQUIRED reading when activating your new account.  You should have to read it and acknowledge that you understand it.  This would be very helpful!

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@CS_Agent wrote:

Hi passiveegg,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

In order to assist you, please send us a Private Message.

Kind Regards

Abdoulaye

@CS_Agent @Abdoulaye_N Send a private message for what exactly? The topic has been marked with a solution. There is no further assistance needed.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi passiveegg,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

In order to assist you, please send us a Private Message.

Kind Regards

Abdoulaye

boywithnoname
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Thanks for this info. It is good to know so I dont freak out if I login to my account before the renewal date.

@mimmo wrote:

@NDesai  great to know.

Are there any other in the works you can share with us?

Yes, there are a few others. Recently, Jeremy has updated a bunch of lab ideas. If you go through them, it can give you a sense of what's currently work in progress. 

mimmo

@NDesai  great to know.

Are there any other in the works you can share with us?

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

A fix for this is currently work in progress. Due to some complication, this has taken a long time. But now hopefully, we see a fix for it soon as we have waited long enough. 

casperr
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I freaked out the first time I saw it but now that I know that this happens everytime during renewal, I just don't login anymore during that day. Everything works fine though so just to reduce your worry, I won't login 😉

the next day sep 27th at 2 am

If you click My Rewards in your account, it shows the date withdrawal of funds will occur. It's the day after expiry.

mimmo

it usually happens around 2-4 am est

if you call 611 i believe it will tell you the time of your renewal.  ask it to check your addon balance.  taht is  how i found  the  times.

passiveegg
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

It says my autopayment day is September 26th, but the payment still hasnt come to my credit card or it hasnt shown on the self serve. Does the autopayment usually happen the night of the 26th meaning the next day sep 27th at 2 am?

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Ignore all messages in your account as long as the phone is working. It's a "normal" feature of PM's autopay renewal sequence. If you stay up late enough, it will show Suspended then Active once payment goes through about 2 am EST.

Need Help? Let's chat.