cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access to my account

foxxdenn
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I created an account but got kicked out before I was able to update anything in my profile.  As such, when I went to go back into the account it won't let me in.  For some reason either my password i entered was wrong or something, but I can't reset the password without having the profile set up with security questions.  Any idea on how to get access to my account now?

5 REPLIES 5

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@foxxdenn Clear your cache and cookies and try again with incognito mode or another browser. If it didn't help, send a direct message to moderators, and they will give you a solution

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@foxxdenn wrote:

I created an account but got kicked out before I was able to update anything in my profile.  As such, when I went to go back into the account it won't let me in.  For some reason either my password i entered was wrong or something, but I can't reset the password without having the profile set up with security questions.  Any idea on how to get access to my account now?

PM server does not handle session state very well.  Close your browser and restart to try to login again.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@foxxdenn wrote:

Use the security answer which you supplied during activation.

Restart your browser and try to the "Forgot your password?" link on the login page to reset your password.

Update 1:  I received PM reset password email right away.  

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@foxxdenn hi try waiting for an hour if it doesn't reset click on the ? bottom right corner and ask Simon to speak to a human ask for a temp password

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@foxxdenn  contact the moderators directly through private message here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Ask them for a temporary password. Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent. Also keep an eye on the envelope, the mods answer will show up there.
You can also enable email notification to receive a private message notification sent to your email.
Go into your community account > my settings > PREFERENCES > Private Messenger > enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages" > Save

Stay safe. Welcome to PM.

Need Help? Let's chat.