cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access to my account

Ilovecards
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When I try to access my account it wants me to finalize activation which was already done 2 days ago.  I have tried everything that was suggested, including clearing cookies bit I believe that the problem is at Public's end.  I am unable to correvct this problem from my end.  I do not know my account numblrt and am unable to access it from the dashboard.  I am very frustrated with this issue and hope that it can be resolved today.

3 REPLIES 3

Goodluck33

Yes, thank you for asking. The issue was resolved. My husband who set up my account put in the wrong email address associated with my account. But I had no way of knowing that until the agent told me which email address he used, and he entered it incorrectly. All I had to do was change it to the right email address and my password and then I was able to get into my account. It was a very frustrating process and could have been resolved very quickly had I been able to speak with an agent on the phone it took two days of going back and forth with emails to figure it out.

Ilovecards

Yes the activation was completed.  As it stands right now I am unable to progress past the screen that is asking me to complete activation.  I tried going further but then was asked to enter the SIM card number, which, when entered, it would not accept because it is already in use (which is true, I have it in my phone and it works but I am unable to log in to the dashboard).

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Ilovecards 

Did you activate via website or app?  If via website, did you finish your activation via the PM app?  

Need Help? Let's chat.