cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About log in my account

jpokhrel1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello there!

I have left public mobile. I just transfer to virgin mobile. unfortunately, I am unable to log in. Is there any problem? I tried to reset my password. It looked successful but again didn't take me to sign in. I want to cancel the auto payment. Please help.

3 REPLIES 3

@esjliv 

will not receive an error when you tried to reset password and enter any valid or not valid email the Verify the code will be showing it's sent to your email,, but your email not registered in system then you will never receive anything.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Yes, as @Timer posted, porting your public phone number to another provider closes your account with public, meaning you also lose access to your My Account. There should be no further charges on your card that was linked with Public; but if there is @Timer provided the messaging method to contact CSA about it.

It is interesting, though, that you do not receive an error when you try to reset your password. So, you were able to receive a reset email when you performed the 'Forgot Email' function?

That seems to be a faulty process. If there was no My Account to reset a password, it should at least prompt with an error message saying something like no account to reset the email on, or something like that.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@jpokhrel1 

when you transfer out your account will be immediately closed..

in the future if you get any charges on the name public mobile then contact support team by private message CS_Agent

Need Help? Let's chat.