cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AUTO pay doesn't work, my credit card was declined

wwg103
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Morning, 

I tried to make a phone call this moring which is Jan 28th, But there is no service. I logged in my account and found out my account was suspended. 

I tried to pay several times and the message asked me to call credit card company. I did and CIBC visa card c/s rep said everthing on their side are fine. I used my visa card yesterday and nothing went wrong. Then I went back to my account and tried to delete the card and add it back. Still it doesn't work. 

Unable to Process Transaction 
Sorry, we are unable to verify your credit card information, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged.

I never have issue with this card for Public mobility. I set up auto pay with this card since I start to use PM service. Could anyone helps. I need to make a phone call!. Thank you. 

4 REPLIES 4

wwg103

Thank you for you reply. I changed to another card, and it works. Thanks again. 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

there have been some autopay issues latley you can try some of the following

• try making manual payment existing cc
  • try calling 611 and making payment
  • with different credit card
  • buy vouchers
  • contact mods.
  • Meanwhile, if you need to make calls try an application like that from fongo.com. It provides free calling across Canada from wherever you are connected to wifi.

wwg103

Will do. Thanks for your help! 

PJC
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Unfortunately, you will need to get in touch with the moderators to have them rectify this issue. Send a message with your account name, account number, phone number, email and pin, including details of the problem you're experiencing using the below link:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.