cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADD on Data will be carried forward?

sandeepvarmab
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there,

i Could see the add on data in my account  along with the main Data (plan) . I remember i have purchased an add on data long time ago and used 90 % of it . Still some data is left from the add on . How would i use dis data apart from main plan data? will i be charged every month for the add on or is it one time purchase ?

Regards

Sandeep

5 REPLIES 5

denkom
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Glad to help 🙂

As you already know now, its carrier on.  That's how prepaid on public mobile works.  Many people purchased it just for the future.

sandeepvarmab
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank u sooo much to all of u. I have got my answer . that was avery quick response..

im happy with public mobile !

kudos to all those who respond !!!

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Add-ons are a one time purchase which do not renew themselves, as they are not considered part of your regular plan.  However, they will stay on your account until the minutes or GBs are consumed.  Your regular plan data will be used first before any add-on data.

denkom
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Data add ons are carried over until they are used up. It is a one-time charge for each data add-on you apply to your account. You will not be charged monthly for it. I believe the data is used whenever you run out of your "regular plan data".

Need Help? Let's chat.