cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A La carte us data not working

Ohnokiki
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I purchased the 15 day US add on plan - used all my data before heading home so I added an ala carte 3 GB  which has been charged to my credit card and shows up on my account however I am not able to use the data. It’s as if I am not connected. I tried turning my phone off and back on - double checked that I’m connected with t mobile etc. help. 

3 REPLIES 3

self solution removed

Ohnokiki
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I think I figured it out. Since all hell was breaking loose on a long car ride I added the Canada add on instead of the US add on…. Now I have to figure out how to get this switched. 

@Ohnokiki wrote:

I purchased the 15 day US add on plan - used all my data before heading home so I added an ala carte 3 GB  which has been charged to my credit card and shows up on my account however I am not able to use the data. It’s as if I am not connected. I tried turning my phone off and back on - double checked that I’m connected with t mobile etc. help. 

Are you trying to use that data in Canada?  The 3GB US data roaming add-on can only be used in the US. Also, was the 3GB data add-on that you purchased have a price of $25 or was it $30?

Need Help? Let's chat.