cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

90 day plan question

98_vbs_ab
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am considering changing to a 90 day promo plan.  My question is once the 90 day plan is up would I still receive the promo price if I renewed again?  Or would the plan revert back to original price?  Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4

@computergeek541 wrote:

@98_vbs_ab wrote:

I am considering changing to a 90 day promo plan.  My question is once the 90 day plan is up would I still receive the promo price if I renewed again?  Or would the plan revert back to original price?  Thanks.

Are you asking about hte $117 plan/90 day plan?  The price is permanent.

@98_vbs_ab - you are talking about the plan @computergeek541 mentions, you have this plan and price as per the Fine Print below.

**Offers available until June 14th, 2023 at 11:59PM ET. This offer does not apply to Quebec customers. Bonus data will renew each subscription renewal unless you cancel or change your rate plan. This promotion is not stackable with other in-market offers or other promo codes. This offer is subject to change without notice. Taxes are extra. "

Proxima
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

it’s better then the 30 day plans. even if you use 15gigs the first month. you’ll still have 75gigs the next month. meanwhile the 30day plan will reset back to 30gigs. the 3 month plan is as good as rollover data. good for inconveniences that can happened. i signed up for Public last night thru eSIM. virgin called me this morning and offered me a worse plan. 25gigs for 45$ per month. no thank you. 

this price is permanent for as long as you stay

dwh1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You keep the price for a long as you are on the plan.

@98_vbs_ab wrote:

Are you asking about hte $117 plan/90 day plan?  The price is permanent.

Need Help? Let's chat.