cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

90 Day Subscription Rewards Question

MrMittensSr
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi all, I’ve been a public mobile user for just over 3 years now and use autopay on my current monthly plan. I currently have a $40/month plan and after my rewards (totaling $5 off/month) taken off I pay $35/month before taxes. I’m interested in the 90 day subscription plan as a current deal is offering $5 off per 30 days. I’m concerned I will not continue to receive my loyalty and auto pay discount monthly. Will I still receive my $5/month off every 30 days or would it be once every 90 days? Does this make sense? Thanks in advance!

3 REPLIES 3

beva-Hu
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi Will13am, are you finally able to get 3X autopay reward for your new plan?And how do you ask CSA?

Thanks for sharing.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@MrMittensSr , from my personal experience, you will get 1x rewards for loyalty and referral every 30 days.  The auto pay was issued at 1x once only at renewal.  I did not receive an auto pay reward after 30 days, I had to ask a CSA to manually apply the reward.  Apparently auto pay reward is supposedly paid out at 3x on renewal.  In any event, there might be a slight inconvenience but you should get all the rewards. 

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hi @MrMittensSr 

You will continue to get all your legacy rewards x3. It's rewarded for 30 days.  Just never change over to the new points system.

Need Help? Let's chat.