cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

90 Day Plan

WillyWanka
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How do I switch my account from a 30 day plan to a 90 day plan?

7 REPLIES 7

@WillyWanka wrote:

Do 90 day plans renew as 90 day plans or do they revert back to 30 day plans after the 90 days elapse?

They renew as 90 day plans.

WillyWanka

Do 90 day plans renew as 90 day plans or do they revert back to 30 day plans after the 90 days elapse?

@WillyWankaIt is, but that's the only way to know unfortunately. Quicker also

Periodically Public Mobile does send out text messages offering  'great plans'. I don't know how often they do that however.  My last offer which I declined was in June. Haven't received any since.

@WillyWanka wrote:

How do I know when plans are being offered on 90 day terms?  Do I have to keep checking the change subscription tab periodically?   

Yes.  Checking your account for available plans is the only way.  Plans are personalized to individual customers, so there's no sure way for anyone else to know what is available in your specific account.

WillyWanka

How do I know when plans are being offered on 90 day terms?  Do I have to keep checking the change subscription tab periodically?   That’s a bit of a pain in the butt.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@WillyWanka  sorry, there are no 90 day plans currently being offered.

When  there are, just click on Change Subscription tab and find the offer you are interested in and select Change on Renewal. 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@WillyWanka 

The 90 day plans has expired. Only for a limited time so you can only pick a 30 day plan.

It might return it the future who knows.

Need Help? Let's chat.