cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$6 AutoPay Reward

alexpopescu
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Hi, I was wondering what the $6 AutoPay Reward can be used for? ... can it be used toward the next renewal or reimbursed to my Mastercard?

Thanks !!
8 REPLIES 8

ryandanielt
$6 Coffee, must be from Starbucks haha

How did we start talking about coffee??? Cat Surprised

It's funny the comments about $6 coffee (most of you live out west I guess?) since that is the norm in Toronto area

But for something odd if you are adventurous, check out Black Ivory Coffee. Only $50+ a cup.

I won't tell you the secret ingrediant until afterwards Cat LOL

rodjames
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Dang, I just did.

alexpopescu
I'm not crazy enough - yet - to buy $6 coffee

Chaos_Scorpio
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Pier your answer is confusing...

Technically you CAN use it to buy coffee ... after your next pay period. What @JaK said is a more clear answer. 

Before your next pay cycle the rewards are removed from your total bill. Then you are charged.

IE bill = $150, you have $10 rewards (autopay and refers etc) = you pay $140

so TECHNICALLY in 3 months you will save $6 and only then can you afford that $6 coffee (you crazy getting coffee for $6 ... it better be some good Colombian pressed bean stuff!)... that is assuming you don't have $6 lying in your couch to go get it now. 

JaK

Hi @alexpopescu;

Rewards cannot be reimbursed to your cc. However, if you set your account up for it, then any rewards earned will automatically be used to reduce your balance on renewal.

Pier

Hi @alexpopescu,

You cannot use the $6 dollars to buy coffee. Lol!  You can use it to pay or by add on, but will need to add more money if you wanna buy adds on. $6- your plan cost= what you'll pay for the next circle. 

Enjoy...

doh13
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I believe the amount is automatically taken off of your bill so you pay $6 less .

Need Help? Let's chat.