cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My service has been disconnected even though I have paid

Kattz
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm on auto pay. When my payment hadn't gone through late last night, I made a manual payment. The payment was due on the 26th so I clicked Make a one-time payment and pay the amount that I owe.  My payment after rewards is $125.43. $135.60 was deducted from my credit card and my account is showing that $129 is available. 

The manual payment was not applied and my phone was disconnected at midnight. Would someone please fix this and refund/credit  the extra money that was taken from my account. Not only was too much taken out, $6.60 has completely disappeared somewhere. I need my phone first thing in the morning and the nearest payphone is several km away. I would have to take a bus the here once they start running. 

2 REPLIES 2

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Kattz, the entire payment process is not instantaneous.  Usually money is taken in the morning.  Also there are two dates showing in the account.  The date on the overview page is a day early.  Generally when on auto pay, it is best not to look in the account and be tempted into touching things when all sorts of warnings about account suspension are being displayed as the renewal process completes itself over the period of several hours.  As already suggested, send a private message to the moderator team and they will straighten everything out.

Mana
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Kattz,

Sorry to hear about your trouble.

To get help, you will have to send a private message to @CS_Agent.

In your message to the mod, please include:

- explaination of your issue,

- your account number

- your phone number

- your account PIN (if you remember).

Need Help? Let's chat.