cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5g bonus

Bonbon
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

When should I see the extra 5G from the Black Friday sale? Do weekends count as a day?

10 REPLIES 10

@Bonbon wrote:

Oh wow! So if you have 5g from your plan then this Black Friday sale gives you another 5g I assume. Equals 10g,  so does your free 5g get used first then your plan 5g second? Or other way around? Also if you don't use up all the 10g then it carries over each month?

@Bonbon  The other way around.Smiley Happy The 5GB bonus is an add-on it stays in your account until all used up. It only kicks in when you have used up all your data allotment per your 30 day plan.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Bonbon wrote:

Oh wow! So if you have 5g from your plan then this Black Friday sale gives you another 5g I assume. Equals 10g,  so does your free 5g get used first then your plan 5g second? Or other way around? Also if you don't use up all the 10g then it carries over each month?

The plan 5GB data will use first.  The unused plan 5GB data will not carry over to next cycle.

The bonus 5GB data is add-on data.  Add-on data does not have expirey date.  Any unused data will be rolled over to next cycle until completely used.

GR
Mayor / Maire

@Bonbon your inplan data gets used first , if you use it all then you go in the bonus data. Then at renewal you get your inplan data again to use for the month and if you use it all again you go in the rest of your bonus data

Bonbon

GR
Mayor / Maire

@Bonbon to add to what @Triguy said  it is a one time bonus but it will stay on your account until its all used up so if you rarely run out of in plan data it could stay on your account a few years 

Yes, it is a one time bonus.

Bonbon

Is the extra 5g only for 1 month?

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

According to terms and condition s it can take two business days.

Please note it may take up to 2 business days for bonus data to be applied.

Bonbon

That's great thanks!

GR
Mayor / Maire

@Bonbon yes they do, you should see it within 72 hours of activating 

Need Help? Let's chat.