cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5$ Reward not applied

gurveinn
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I did not get a 5$ reward when i made payment for a 5GB Plus plan. Please help.

9 REPLIES 9
Moved:

Thanks @GR   I have a $15 plan, too   I don't think it was offered to me.  I guess it is a targeted offer.  

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Promo showed directly on My Account @GR , I see, okay - haven't noticed on my end. 

I recall that is how Koodo used to work sometimes, when logged into the online Koodo account promoting plans and/or offers, etc.

GR
Mayor / Maire

@softech @esjliv I just checked that account and it's no longer there.  For the last week or so when I logged in on the 15$ account on the top of the page it would say have we got a sweet deal for you.  It was 5$off a month for 6 months I believe if I upgraded that account to a 40$ or more plan. That account is my wife's and with l the refferals and Christmas data and minutes it's good enough for her and she gets 2$ every month put in her available funds! 

@esjliv   I was wondering about that.. i checked my email immediately and don't see anything  😞  

@GR  how you got that sweet deal?

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Oohh, was this a targeted offer @GR ? Sounds like it may have been...$40 is the 5G plan. Was the $5 off per cycle indefinitely?

None of my $15 plans got this..but, I wouldn't have jumped at this anyhow. 🙂

GR
Mayor / Maire

@gurveinn  I think you're talking about being on a small plan and upgrading to a 40$ or more plan?  I have a 15$ plan and  noticed it says "do we have a deal for you"  upgrade to a 40$ plan or more and save 5$ a month.  I imagine if you upgraded you will see the 5$ in your available funds by the next renewal. If it's not there by then I would contact the cs_agent for help with that! 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Are you talking about the $5 Refer-A-Friend reward @gurveinn ?

This is only if you referred someone using your referral code, or it someone referred you with their referral code during the promotional period. It does not apply to and plan changes...if that is what you are referring to.

Some terms below to review.

If this was a referral and you did not receive anything, you could ask CSA about it.

Public Mobile Representatives customer support agents (CSA) can be contacted by either two methods, found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

"$25 Refer-a-friend bonus will be applied as a $5 monthly credit for up to 5 months, as long as both the referrer and referee remain active Public Mobile customers. Customers must use their unique referral code. Limited to one credit per customer. Offer ends September 2, 2022 11:59PM EST, referred customer must activate by that time. Eligible customers will receive a monthly SMS confirmation when credit has been applied to the account. Credit will be applied within the first week of each month, starting in September."

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@gurveinn   if you are talking about the $5 from RAF promotion in August,  Then the  $5 should be on My Account as an Available Fund.  PM deposit it into many of the account yesterday late afternoon.  You can check My Account's Payment History to see if you have a $5 RAF transaction

If you don't see it, please open ticket with PM Support to confirm if you are eligible for it and whether they missed it

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

Need Help? Let's chat.