cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$40/4G Plan Account Transfer

mnmnmmnnmnmn
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi all,

I am asking on behalf of my friend who just signed on to this awesome $40/4G plan. Due to family emergency, she has to leave the country and will not be back for very long time.

The Account was activated on the last day of the promtion. $120 dollars paid in full. Looking for someone who is still interested in but missed this promo.

As far as I know, you may still apply for a new number (number change) or pull your existing account number over to PM.

Thanks and I am located in Edmonton. If you are from outside of Edmonton, you may simply purchase another sim card through PM under the login page.

4 REPLIES 4

Firefly
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Hi there,

I also have a $38/4GB plan for transfer to someone who missed the promo but is still interested in benefiting from this awesome deal. Plan paid in full. I bought this plan for a family member, but she no longer requires it.

The account was activated on Nov 18 and hasn't been used at all since activation (only inserted the SIM card into my phone briefly to test it out and the card hasn't been in my phone since). I'm located in Vancouver and I got a new number with the activation. You can easily port your existing number into this account.

Please PM me if you're interested in taking over this plan. Thanks!

mnmnmmnnmnmn

SOLD TO A VERY NICE PERSON 🙂

UDP7
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You probably shouldn't provide a phone number in a public forum.

mnmnmmnnmnmn

And pleast text me instead of calling. Thanks. Scott

Need Help? Let's chat.