cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4 days since I've requested help and no help is given

anbertin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

As the title says, I request help 4 days ago, and have yet to receive any help. 
I even tried contacting an individual moderator. 

My phone is not working as it should(intermitent calling, no text response and no data) and I did not gotten what I payed for. 

I got an autoresponse message, and nothing since then...

Needless to say, my experience with public mobile has turnned out to be the worst service I have ever gotten with a mobile service provider. 

5 REPLIES 5

I agree that 4 days is much too long.

The message that was sent to you after 24 hours is because they are not allowed to make changes or discuss the account with you until you first prove that it is yours. They might be able to take a quick look at things, but they wouldn't be able to talk about it until you have verified your identity.

If they didn't ask for some type of proof that the account is yours, anyone who knows your phone number could send the moderators a message and do a bunch of unauthorized things such as changing your plan or phone number.  I'll agree that the information that is accepted isn't 100% secure (more than possible for someone who knows you to have at least 3 of the pieces of information), but it's better than nothing.

If you haven't got back another reply, most likely they haven't looked at your new message yet.

Jessica_T
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@anbertin wrote:

@I sent a message to @moderator team and received the following reply 24 hours later;

Thanks for reaching out to us. I'm sorry to hear you are having problems with your service but don't worry, I will be happy to help you with this issue.

Before I can take a look into your account, I will have to verify some information in order to protect your privacy.

Can you please provide your telephone number and your Public Mobile PIN number. 

If you are not able to provide the PIN number, can you please provide at least three of the following list:

1.    Date of Birth
2.    Last four digits of a registered credit card
3.    Address with Postal Code
4.    Home or business contact number
5.    Commonly called numbers or text messages
6.    Last top-up amount and the date
7.    Last add-on purchased and the date
8.    Email address

I will be waiting for your answer so I can further assist you with this problem.

Have a great day

Cheers
Andres

I responded with the requested information and haven't heard anything since. 

In addition to this, I contacted another Moderator(specficically) and never got an answer from that Moderator either. 

@anbertinThat is not an automated message. Make sure to send them only one message between responses with all of the required identification information and all of the previous messages from not only you, but also from them for every correspondence. It can take up to 72 hours for a response, the time will be increased if you send them more than one message or to multiple moderators.

anbertin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I sent a message to @moderator team and received the following reply 24 hours later;

Thanks for reaching out to us. I'm sorry to hear you are having problems with your service but don't worry, I will be happy to help you with this issue.

Before I can take a look into your account, I will have to verify some information in order to protect your privacy.

Can you please provide your telephone number and your Public Mobile PIN number. 

If you are not able to provide the PIN number, can you please provide at least three of the following list:

1.    Date of Birth
2.    Last four digits of a registered credit card
3.    Address with Postal Code
4.    Home or business contact number
5.    Commonly called numbers or text messages
6.    Last top-up amount and the date
7.    Last add-on purchased and the date
8.    Email address

I will be waiting for your answer so I can further assist you with this problem.

Have a great day

Cheers
Andres

I responded with the requested information and haven't heard anything since. 

In addition to this, I contacted another Moderator(specficically) and never got an answer from that Moderator either. 

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@anbertin wrote:

As the title says, I request help 4 days ago, and have yet to receive any help. 
I even tried contacting an individual moderator. 

My phone is not working as it should(intermitent calling, no text response and no data) and I did not gotten what I payed for. 

I got an autoresponse message, and nothing since then...

Needless to say, my experience with public mobile has turnned out to be the worst service I have ever gotten with a mobile service provider. 

@anbertinThere are no autoresponse messages that I know of. Can you please explain what "autoresponse" you got?

I can see by your only other post HERE , people are asking you what is the problem, but you never responded.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@anbertin sorry to hear about your experience.  However, I don't believe PM send out auto-responses to new requests.  How did you contact them?  The way to get account help is to contact the moderator team via private message in the community.  You can learn how to do that here:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/How-to-Get-Help/ta-p/251745

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Need Help? Let's chat.