cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3G not available

KellyTrang
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, why i still have full data in my plan but my phone can not access the internet? this happens this month, how can i fix this problem?

9 REPLIES 9

Ced892

Managed to get it to work by going to the settings, cell network, advanced, APN names. Mine was empty but I didn't have the option to add an APN access point as it was suggested by the chatbot here but I was able to do a restore to default values and that fixed it.

@Ced892Swap your SIM card into another working phone to see if it is a problem with your account or with your phone.

Ced892

My service has been up for a few days. I've only used 102Mb of my 1.5Gb plan. 

@Ced892Log into your selfserve account to verify you still have some data left. If your data stopped working it sounds like you might have ran out of data.

Ced892

I'm having the same problem with a Nokia 2.1. I tried rebooting but it didn't help

my calls go through but I can't load any internet pages on the cell network. I see the usage chart and cell data is turned on but no page loads. I just signed up this week and it worked the first couple of days but not anymore since yesterday

@KellyTrang When you say that 3g isn't available, do you mean that data isn't available. Are phone calls working for you? All calls are on the 3g network.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@KellyTrang 

If you have a LG phone, do a network reset after changing provider before data working again.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@KellyTrang 

Which plan are you on?  Does your text and talk work?

Do you see the data counter in your add on section in your overview page?  If you don't see the data add on, that might mean that you ran out of data.

GR
Mayor / Maire

@KellyTrang  what kind of phone?  Did it work before?  Try restarting your phone 

Need Help? Let's chat.