cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

30$ promo with 1GB data

adronis
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I saw a promo a month ago 30$ with 1GB more or 500M + 1GB something like that. I liked the price and evething so i bought a sim card and now the promo is gone. I decided to stay with chatr for another month and still i can't find that promo. Is that promo coming back? 

3 REPLIES 3

adronis
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks for the info people... mainly i was annoyed that once i got the SIM the promo was gone and i could not buy the promo without SIM. I'm on chatr and happy with 25$ plan and 1cent a minute to call to Europe. I don't use data at the moment and was willing to pay 5$ extra for some data but i'm not going for 10$ more and even more for long distance call possibility to the Nederlands.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@adronis unfortunately, if $30 is your budget, currently you can only get 500MB of "3G" speed data per 30 days:

30bucks.png

If you need a little more date, you would have to step up to either $35 per 30 days for 1GB:

35bucks.png

or $40 for 2GB (the "bonus" data is permanent and not time limited):

40bucks.png

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Unfortunately that promo is now expired. No one knows if they will bring it back or not. They recently lowered the price on Canada-wide talk plans so take a look at that and see if you like it. 

Need Help? Let's chat.