cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

30-day plan debit charge? ($10)

rileygm
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I posted a payment on my account of $25 which left a balance of $50. I went on this morning since it was supposed to renew and two (2) charges were applied to my account each the amount of $10. Both for the same reason (30-day plan). I am wondering if this is a mistake and should I call? Or is this something that is supposed to be applied monthly? This is my first time seeing it and I have been with public for close to 6 months by now. Thanks! 

1 REPLY 1

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@rileygm wrote:

I posted a payment on my account of $25 which left a balance of $50. I went on this morning since it was supposed to renew and two (2) charges were applied to my account each the amount of $10. Both for the same reason (30-day plan). I am wondering if this is a mistake and should I call? Or is this something that is supposed to be applied monthly? This is my first time seeing it and I have been with public for close to 6 months by now. Thanks! 

First off there is no one to "call" as there is no call centre it would be through private messaing.  I would just watch your account renewals seem to be going a little weird but  not saying your service won't work.  If service works you will then need to contact the Moderators.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.