cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 days in and my log shows calls made and received as the same with messages..i did not make

Salonist7
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

this is a limited phone with the $10.00 plan and 200 extra minutes .it is an iphone 6s

this is a coffee table phone and only available by me

i can assure you, i never iniated the unknown calls and messages sent and received even though they are in my log

it's lost time and money on behalf of a glitch somewhere

thank you

ed t.

3 REPLIES 3

JM2207
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My iphone had the same problem to begin with but after some time it sropped, it was just imessage sending texts to Apple about the new network.To get those messages back u just need to send a message to the moderators.

@Salonist7 Confirm with the moderators. 

Click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderator team with your phone number, account PIN, and an explanation. Moderator hours are: Monday - Friday 9AM (ET) - 9PM (ET); Saturday - Sunday 9AM (ET) - 7:30PM (ET). Response is generally within few hours, but may take 24.

If you have an iPhone there is a message sent to Apple to set up iMessage.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

If those calls already connected and used up your minutes according to your selfserve portal?   

And you 100% sure noone used your phone, this is interesting.  Either ghost or glitch on your phone, receive phone call need manually 

Need Help? Let's chat.