cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

20 pt reward

Emmotte1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

On the point section on the public moble website it says you can receive 20 points for helping the community,

What do I have to do to receive this award and how do I know if I am eligible.

6 REPLIES 6

@Emmotte1 

Pretty much…got to the bottom of Get Support section and they will be a list of top contributors. You can then go to the Announcement section and look for Top Contributors monthly post and see the numbers of contributors in each of the 1%, 5%, 10%, 25% or 50%.

Here are the results for March 2023:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Top-Contributors-March-2023/td-p/970904 

HI @Emmotte1  

you can earn 1, 2, 5, 10 or 15 points by replying, answering posts and giving bravos

We don't know exactly how much efforts needed  for each "earning", it is a secret formula PM uses and it definitely depends on the overall participation

Important idea is , keep replying and enjoy, you will see the surprise at the end of the month  

Enjoy and good luck!!

Emmotte1

So the points you receive are based on your rank on the community?

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Emmotte1 

Only members that reach Oracle status will receive 20 points.

Other members will receive 5-15 points depending how involved they are on this Community helping others with issues they might have.

The points are based on the number of bravos and solved solutions you receive by the first week of each month. The formula on the total points is kept secret by PM staff.

Welcome to PM and get involved on this Community!

Emmotte1

I'm still interested, do you know any more details?

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Emmotte1 , you have to participate and help other customers with issues.  It is a labor of love, not a way to make big money.  The $ (points) per hour is worse than slave labor.  

Need Help? Let's chat.