cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2$ autopay rewards.

jay-are
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey guys, is anyone knows here about the 2$ autopay rewards, it didn’t apply to my last billing they still charge me the full amount of my billing. Can someone help me in regards with this rewards, do I need to activate something to earn my rewards. I already registered to an autopay payment with my credit. Can someone help me. Thanks and advance. Keep safe everyone. 

11 REPLIES 11

When you first activate an account you pay full price, no Autopay $2 discount. 30 days later at your first renewal you get a $4 Autopay discount t reimburse you for the one you should have had when you signed up. Then at your NEXT renewal all will be normal with a $2 Autopay discount from then on.

SO, if you are comparing the amount charged for your first renewal (30 days with PM) to your next renewal (60 days with PM) the current bill WILL be $2 higher since you received a $4 discount 30 days ago. And taxes are added to these amounts for your province as @RossN mentioned.

You need to identify your plan and your province if we are going to help you properly. 

AE_Collector

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@jay-are 

A few things to check:

1.  Make sure your autopay is enabled.  Adding autopay credit/debit card may not enable the autopay.  There is a check box you need to enable autopay.

2.  Make sure the $2 autopay reward is showing on the rewards section of your overview page.

3.  Make sure that "You are currently registered for dynamic Autopay" is showing at the Autopay section of your overview page.

4.  Check your payment history on your last renewal day.  PM will add $2 to your account early morning on your renewal day. If the autopay $2 was not added, create a moderator support ticket for adjustment.

@jay-are if you log into your self service account do you see the $2  autopay reward in the rewards section of the overview page. Should look like below. If you do, then it's just a glitch. It happened one cycle to me and then worked perfectly since then. Stay safe. 

20200419_140531.jpg

If you don't see it. Let us know. Thanks.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Log into your self serve account.  Check under rewards to see if the $2 award is showing for autopay.  If you still need assistance then submit a ticket to a moderator by clicking on the bottom right corner.

jay-are

No.

jay-are

This is my second billing, but for my first billing they apply my rewards but this time nothing. 

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@jay-are did you receive a text saying your rewards have been applied?

if not contact customer support mods as suggested by the @gblackma a few posts above

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@jay-are this is your 3rd bill. Was the autopay reward applied on the second one? And does it show up on the rewards section of your self service account overview page? Thanks.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@jay-are wrote:

Hey guys, is anyone knows here about the 2$ autopay rewards, it didn’t apply to my last billing they still charge me the full amount of my billing. Can someone help me in regards with this rewards, do I need to activate something to earn my rewards. I already registered to an autopay payment with my credit. Can someone help me. Thanks and advance. Keep safe everyone. 

@jay-are hi don't forget there are taxes added also what was the total amount charged?

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@jay-are if you didn't get your 611 rewards applied message, or see the $2 reward in your payment history,  then contact the moderators and ask them to credit it for you. There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Once connected to Simon, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent.

- Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  When it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue. Stay safe. 

Welcome to PM .

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@jay-are wrote:

If the Autopay reward failed, you'll need to contact the moderators. Top of page click on Get Help / Chat with Simon to start process of moderator assistance.

Need Help? Let's chat.