cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1G Bonus Flash Sale June 23-25 2020

April12
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have not received my 1G bonus. I used the same email address when I activated on the $25 plan. 

1 REPLY 1

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@April12 

Here are the terms and conditions:

Official terms from Public Mobile website:
"* Effective June 23 2020 until June 25 2020 at 11:59PM ET. Offer available to new customers who submit their email address online between June 23 and 25, and then activate online using the same email address they submitted on this page by July 10 2020 at 11:59PM ET. Offer is not stackable with other promotions.

The 1GB bonus will be automatically applied to eligible rate plans of $25/mo, $40/mo or $50/mo for the first 6 months. The discount will expire if the account becomes inactive or the rate plan is changed.

Please note, the first 1GB bonus will be applied within 5 business days of the July 10 activation deadline, the remaining bonus’ will be applied on each renewal date. This offer is subject to change without notice.

You should have received by today, July 15.  

EDIT:  actually five business days, might be by July 17.  So, you might want to wait a couple more days. 

If you meet the requirements, then you will need to contact moderator to help.

To contact moderator via 2 methods:

1. Ticketing system - faster response time

Click on the question mark on the right lower corner of website to start ticketing process to contact moderator.  Type: Contact moderator. Follow the prompts to submit ticket.  

or

2 Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.