cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

120 day Plans

Honeycrispapple
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Do any of the new plans have an autopay for 120 days promo?

6 REPLIES 6

@Honeycrispapple wrote:

Aside from the obvious typo pointed out earlier, all 30 and 90 day plans are eligible for the autopay rewards.  However, unless someome already has it, a customer can only get 30 plans now.

@ShawnC13 opps ya was thinking about the 90 day plans. My bad thanks!

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Honeycrispapple wrote:

There never was any 120 day plans and probably won't be anything more than 30 again.  @Jb456 90 day plans were the longest plans offered

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Setting up AutoPay means that you earn $2 every 30 days!To set up AutoPay, sign in to your Self-Serve account, select the ‘Payment’ tab, then ‘Register for AutoPay’. From here, you can sign up for AutoPay or remove the feature, if you no longer want payments to automatically occur. If you would like to change the card that is automatically charged, scroll to the bottom of the ‘Payment’ tab, then select ‘Manage my card’. This will allow you to update or remove your credit or Visa Debit card.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Honeycrispapple wrote:

I've never heard of that here. You can always deposit enough funds to leave your account alone for 4 terms (or more). Generally thought of as unwise to accumulate so much real money in your account.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Need Help? Let's chat.