cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

12 days since i attempted to switch to PM. This is costing me dearly now. Where are the Mods at?!??

Oceanmaster
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I've been waiting 12 days and still no help at all,  my phone number has still not ported over and ive just had to pay another month on my Bell phone bill....

12 DAYS!!!

I now have to change out my SIM cards because I can't receive calls or texts on my Public Mobile SIM. C'Mon! @Mary_M  or any other mod, please help! 

7 REPLIES 7

AdamB

Hi @Mary_M,

I'm in the same boat as @Oceanmaster. My girlfriend and I switched over to Public Mobile last Saturday, but neither of us are able to recieve incoming calls. I've message you several times, and sent you guys a support email, but I've yet to hear anything back. I realize you guys are swamped, but I really need to be able to recieve calls. I've been applying for jobs and could be missing call backs. Can you help resolve this issue please?

UDP7
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

There's always a tear in my eye when I see the joy of someone getting an answer from a mod after waiting so long. 😉

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

The port has been confirmed by your old service provider @Oceanmaster

Welcome to PM 🙂

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Oceanmaster

Yes! Finally, thanks for your reply. I've PM'd you my bell account #. Please let me know when this is fixed.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @Oceanmaster,

Thank you for voicing your concerns to us !

Firstly, I would like to apologize for the delay; it's no secret that our response time is taking longer than expected, but I'll do everything I can to help and rectify this for you.

So I did take a look into your port request and I have figured out what the cause was. In order for me to resubmit the port, I'll need the account # of your old service provider. I have already sent you a private message, simply reply to me there (private message)

I look forward to getting this fixed for you! 🙂

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Oceanmaster

Yes I did. I've private messaged three mods over the last ten days, not one response. Also filled out the 'Contact Us' email form and have not heard a word back from anyone. 

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

Hopefully not a stupid question, but you pm'd the mods correct?

@Shazia_K

Need Help? Let's chat.