cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

12 GB / 90 days Promo - still no extra 6 GB after 72 hours of activation?

evgn12
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, I took advantage of the current promo offered to Freedom Mobile customers and ported my number over to Public Mobile 3 days ago. I still haven't received the 12 GB / 90 days on my account and it has been more than 72 hours (the promo says the extra 6 GB will appear on my account within 72 hours). Has anyone encountered the same issue?

Thanks in advance!

5 REPLIES 5

Wonder_why
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@evgn12 wrote:

Thank you! I have sent a private message to Mary_M and Shazia_K but haven't heard response and its been a few hours. I'll try to be patient 🙂

There are very busy, you will get your 6GB Data bonus, please mention your Sim Card # as well, welcome to PM

evgn12

Thank you! I have sent a private message to Mary_M and Shazia_K but haven't heard response and its been a few hours. I'll try to be patient 🙂

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
If it's been over 72 hours then send a quick msg to mod they will look after you
But don't worry you won't lose those 6 gb. It's probably happen just because of work load on mod team

Contact any moderator by private message to help you with the process.
In your private message the following info
* PM account email address
* PM phone number
* Detailed explanation

Here is the link for how to contact moderators http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updiated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

What you do click on link the webpage will open. You will see a mod team click on any name then scroll down all the way and click on send a private msg then explain your problem
Thanks"
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

QTPie
You'll need a mod to help you out.
You'll need to send them a private message or send a email through Get Help page.

Send them a detailed explaination of your situation and they'll help you out asap!

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

For help with this, you should send a private message to any moderator listed here:
http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...
Include your phone number, PM SIM card number, and e-mail address.

Need Help? Let's chat.