cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

12 DAYS SINCE FAILED ROGERS # PORT - PLEASE HELP

Lanc0036
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@Shazia_K @Mary_M @Saray_O please help me... 

I have been waiting patiently for 12 days for this port issue to be resolved.  Ive sent all of you a PM this morning and serval times previously over the course of the last 12 days with the required info to complete port from Rogers.  I know you are all back logged but as of yet not one of my PM have been read. 

Can we please get this resolved today.

If I need to resend info again with a private message please let me know.  

32 REPLIES 32

yiannirouvalis
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
@Shazia_K

Hi there @Shazia_K I posted on wall and private msgd response info that you requested if you can check your msgs when you get a chance thanks your help is appreciated

atorrin

Yay, it works now! Thank you @Shazia_K

Now time to try and do my husband's account.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @atorrin

I'm sorry for the long wait, 

The port has been requested, please allow at least 30 minutes to 2 hours for the port to complete. You will receive a text message saying that the port has completed and then simply reboot your phone 🙂

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

atorrin

I have sent a message to support, a message on Facebook, and PM to mod, but not heard anything. So.. I will post here too, I hate to add to the noise but perhaps tagging in the forum is the preferred method of communication? 

I have a partial port of my SIM, and a second SIM for spouse that I need to port that I am too afraid to try.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! @Shazia_K

wendelclark13

It works now. Thank you @Shazia_K.

selvia_foeng

Hi Shazia, @Shazia_K

Could you please take a look at my number,

I have been waiting for 3 weeks..

could you please take a look...

Please tell me if you need anything from my end..

yiannirouvalis
http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/9663 hi replied to your pm info that you requested thank you for your assistance

yiannirouvalis
@Shazia_K hi I pm you the info you requested thank you for your assistance

connor2hd

@Shazia_K Can you please help me? I have the same situation, I PMd you all my information.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@W3

Sorry about that, port should complete in the next hour, simply power cycle your phone when you receive a confirmation text. 

@Maharg15

Same for you 🙂

@yiannirouvalis

Don't worry please! I will look into this for you. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

yiannirouvalis
May you please please help me! I getting really desperate. @Shazia_K I msg moderator s 10 days ago I and posted in forum visa was charged 2 times still no service any help would be appreciated thanks

Maharg15
I also still only have partial service since November 19. I have private messaged @Shazia_K and replied back with my previous providers account number. Since then the communication has ended and I am waiting to hear back.

W3

May you please please help me! I getting really desperate. @Shazia_K

W3

im 14 days with port issue from wind. why you no help me?

Hey @wendelclark13

Sorry about that! Smiley Sad

Please reboot your wife's phone everything should be functional now 🙂

Thanks,

Shazia

Ez_gomer
@Shazia_K sorry I'm an idiot it is working thank u so much

Ez_gomer
@Shazia_K I just rebooted my phone it's not working

kgervais

I Started this process on Nov 12th ... its like the energizer bunny, just keeps going and going and going.  Please help!

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @kthomps20@Meesch@Ez_gomer

I'm sorry about this! 

Can you check your PM @Meesch @kthomps20 ?

@Ez_gomer

Please reboot your phone and everything should be functional. 

Thanks,

Shazia

Ez_gomer
@Shazia_K plz fix my port from Telus I have no service my network is PM Telus I's gone but no service at all it keeps saying I have no long distance add-on for local calls no text no internet I have an account on PM website number is ported over u can cally phone goes to voice mail plz help

Meesch

Yep same here, 10 days and counting! - YaY!

Ez_gomer
@Shazia_K plz fix my port from Telus I have no service my network is PM Telus I'd gone but no service at all

kthomps20

I'm also stuck in backlog hell. It's been 10 days for me.

wendelclark13

I've had no service since Nov. 21st. Mods are ignoring my private messages. Not sure what I have to do to get them to help me — bribery?

Lanc0036
@Shazia_K

All is good and working. Looking forward to leaving my previous cell provider in the dust.

Awesome to hear all!

sergeyzh

Wow it was fast. Everything is good now. Thank you so much!!!

Lanc0036

@Shazia_K has just requested the number port again for me.  Fingers crossed it will go through this time without a hitch.  She said could take anywhere from 30 mins to 2 hours and that I will receive a txt message once completed then reboot phone.

Thank you @Shazia_K for looking into this.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @Lanc0036 @sergeyzh

I'm truly sorry about this!

@Lanc0036,the transfer should complete in the next hour, you will be notified via text and then simply reboot your phone.

@sergeyzh, Can you please reboot your phone now? everything should be functional.

Thank you @CaNuCk07

Shazia 

@sergeyzh  Have you privatre messaged the moderators?

Need Help? Let's chat.