cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

10$off amd refered

Doomfist
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Ok so i signed up for this put the number of the freknd who refered me but cant seem to get 25 $ reward. Also dont think i got the 10 off my plan dealmi should have?

12 REPLIES 12

don;t worry you should continue to get the credit for 6 months

Jdmom3
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Each month after the payment a few days letter you will get the $10 credit. When I signed up it was 6 months, so each month they added the $10 after payment was received from the previous month. 

Orchidswake

When you say that ended does that mean you dont get it anymore of you signed up while it was going on? I got 2 months of my 10$ credit but it's no longer showing on my account 

Jdmom3

When I signed up, I received an email about 5 days after showing my credit for $10. Just be patient a few days and it will come. 

Oana_S
Customer Support Agent

Hey @Doomfist,

There are some conditions for a customer to get that promo credit. All the eligibility conditions are listed on the link below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Share-the-love-get-a-25-Credit-for-You-...

If you still have questions, feel free to PM us anytime, we`ll be happy to assist you 🙂

Best

sbaitz

jeremiah10

Hey Doomfist,
in order to be eligible the line should have been activated by March 04th, also the plan needs to be over $30+ in order to be eligible for having $10 off for 6 months. Also the credits apply the second billing so if all of the above are good you will see $10 prior coming next bill.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi there Doomfist,

We'll be more than glad to help you today.

Please send us a Private Message so we can verify the account and provide you an answer to your concern.

You can reach us through the following link https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage

Kind Regards,

Rod,
Public Mobile Moderator Team.

Pizzaeh
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I don’t know how anyone can keep a straight face reading the same questions over and over and over and over.......questioning the whereabouts of promotion credits must be within the top one or two questions asked most often on these forums, upon activation.

If those questions could be cleared up another way, such as automated text/email upon activating, it would clear up some resources.  If people aren’t reading the promotion details, they may be more inclined to reading texts from PM instead.  There is a cost to send out those texts, so I imagine it’s cheaper to let the questions get asked & answered here on these forums.

Whenever a user attempts to use a program at work, in a way it wasn’t designed for, and breaks something, it’s up to us to “update” the application so it doesn’t break.  The same may apply here.  Not faulting the op, instead, the system may need to be modified.

✌🏼o 🍕

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Doomfist wrote:

Ok so i signed up for this put the number of the freknd who refered me but cant seem to get 25 $ reward. Also dont think i got the 10 off my plan dealmi should have?

When did you register?  The $10 plan expired March 4 at 11:59 PM EST.  That $10 takes sometime to process and will be placed in your account before your first renewal.  The $25 referral credit was for online activations only so if you activated online and not at a retail location it can take up to 72 hours for the credit to show up in your account.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Doomfist, just to be sure the $10 x 6 promo ended on March 4.  Also that promo requires a $30+ plan.  You also have to meet these requirements to get the reward.  The $25 referral is still ongoing and is available regardless of which plan is selected. 

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Doomfist wrote:

@Doomfist 

The 10$ will show up sometime before your first renewal if you activated within the promo timeframe.not instantly..the 25$ is usually within 72 hrs..if you signed up online at home..instore activations do not receive the 25$ credit

Need Help? Let's chat.