cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

10 dollar off for first 8 month

faisalkoreshi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello

I'm new customer of public phone @25 dollar plan, I saw there is 10 dollar off for first 8 month. so why im not getting that offer as new customer?

4 REPLIES 4

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@faisalkoreshi wrote:

Hello

I'm new customer of public phone @25 dollar plan, I saw there is 10 dollar off for first 8 month. so why im not getting that offer as new customer?

For 25$ you will get 5$ off. They will be applied within 30 daya and for the months 2-9. For month #1, you'll pay 25$.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@faisalkoreshi wrote:

Hello

Read the offer details.  You will get $5 (not $10) credit within 30 days after activation.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/plans/25for500MB-3Gspeed

"Please note, the first credit will be applied within 30 days of activation, the remaining credits will be applied prior to each renewal date"

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@faisalkoreshi wrote:

Hello

The credit will be applied within 30 days.  As well the $10 was for plans $35 and higher.  With the $25 plan you will get $5 off for 8 months

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

It's actually $5 on the $25 plan and you see it on your account within 30 days. It is then applied in months 2 to 9. Welcome to PM @faisalkoreshi .

@faisalkoreshi wrote:

Hello

Need Help? Let's chat.