cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1 year discount

VH4
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been with PM for almost 1 year. I understand that I get a discount of $1/month or 1 point/year. How do I inform PM of my choice?

8 REPLIES 8

@dust2dust wrote:

@computergeek541- Unless you've observed a different reality (which we all know happens a lot with this place), the official wording says 12 months. Other wording says 30 days. So months was specifically said. And goes on to say on the anniversary date.

At least with the old rewards system, the loyalty reward lines up with the renewals and the rewards shown in the account will show the additonal of the extra $1 before the year is actually finished, but won't actually be credited to the account balance until a later time.

@computergeek541- Unless you've observed a different reality (which we all know happens a lot with this place), the official wording says 12 months. Other wording says 30 days. So months was specifically said. And goes on to say on the anniversary date.

@BKNS27 wrote:

@VH4 

It depends what system you are currently on. You can’t choose which one you want. You will receive your $1 or 1 point automatically on your account after 365 days plus 1 day.

It's not 365 days. It's based on billing cycles.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@VH4 

It depends what system you are currently on. You can’t choose which one you want. You will receive your $1 or 1 point automatically on your account after 365 days plus 1 day.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

No choice for you!

You are on Points so have to collect 15 in order to exchange them for $15.

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

You don't get a choice. If you've been here a year you'll be on the new points system, not the legacy rewards system where you get $1 off per month. As @dust2dust said, you'll get 10 points once a year. Once you have 15 points you can redeem them for an account credit or use them to purchase add-on's. 1 point = $1 of value.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@VH4 if you wait for it, it will come. Basically it will show up after your 14th 30-day payment (if not suspended for more than 60 days within the anniversary period).

EDIT, nope I don't like that response above, i'm thinking of the members on old rewards, sorry.

See here for POINTS rewards: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/public-points interesting is states (including time spent with service on hold). So this seems different than old rewards program.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

After 365 days or thereabouts you should get 10 points added to your points balance. No dollars.

Need Help? Let's chat.