cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who called.

minay
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How find out who called while my phone had no reception. 

It happens often that I lose reception and I miss calls. But I only learn about it after caller tells me. 

12 REPLIES 12

koimr1
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@minay wrote:

i have an iphone so do i set call forwading through it or from PM

Although the actual forwarding is done on PM's side of things you would set it up from your iPhone itself as I don't believe PM's self-serve site lets you do so.

This means at the time you are setting up the forwarding you need to have a signal and be in the coverage area for PM so your phone can tell PM what to do. 🙂

Call forwarding, call waiting, and other call features on iPhone

(Follow the instructions for GSM in the above link, not CDMA)

minay

i have an iphone so do i set call forwading through it or from PM

minay

thank you all for the replies

Michael77

@koimr1

Yes, this would work.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@koimr1 sounds like a good workaround!

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

koimr1

@minay wrote:

How find out who called while my phone had no reception. 

It happens often that I lose reception and I miss calls. But I only learn about it after caller tells me. 

I have my phone set to forward busy/unanswered/unreachable incoming calls to my Fongo number and that seems to work well enough for me.

If you at least have wifi the Fongo app will ring and if you don't the call logs on the Fongo website will show any missed calls.

Michael77

@will13am wrote:

If your phone is disconnected from the network, calls should go directly to voice mail.  From there you have to rely on the caller to leave a message.  Otherwise, not sure how the calls can be logged by the user.

I agree with @will13am too.

passiveegg
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

yes, like what other people have said, there is no way you can find out who called unless they left a voicemail. hopefully pm fizes that problem by sending a text msg for those who called while u had no service. 

ScrapIron
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I have to say, the missed calls text is the only thing I miss about Wind. But I guess I don't miss many calls anymore because I have reception more often.

Would be nice if they added this feature in the future though.

@imm1304 wrote:

I agree with @will13am.

PM does not offer the equivalent of Fido and Wind/Freedom's who called service.  

Discount service = discount features.  If the call is important, they would leave a message.

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I agree with @will13am.

PM does not offer the equivalent of Fido and Wind/Freedom's who called service.  

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

If your phone is disconnected from the network, calls should go directly to voice mail.  From there you have to rely on the caller to leave a message.  Otherwise, not sure how the calls can be logged by the user.

Need Help? Let's chat.