Email address?

Maxidueck
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

can i change my email address?

9 REPLIES 9

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@framebuilder wrote:

I am told I need a moderator to change my email address. Can someone help me please?

@framebuilder question:  your self-serve account email address, or your community email address?  If the former, you need the moderator's assistance to do so.  If the latter, you can do it yourself by clicking on your user avatar near the top of any community page (next to the Fracais, bell icon, and envelope icon in the light green strip) and choose Settings.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@framebuilder wrote:

I am told I need a moderator to change my email address. Can someone help me please?

If you want to change it in self service...

To receive assistance:

Please use the chatbot  SIMon to help you solve your issue.

Step 1: Choose the ? button at the right bottom corner of this page

Step 2: Tell SIMon what the issue is and see if he can find a solution for you.

Step 2: If Simon cannot find a solution then type in “moderator” 

Step 3: Simon will present you with two choices. Choose “Account-specific question”

Step 4: Then choose “No, I want a human”

Step 5: Create your ticket

Check the sent folder to make sure your ticket was sent (envelope icon, top right) and the inbox for a reply from the moderators.

“To ensure the safety of our team members during the COVID-19 pandemic, our Moderator team is working at reduced levels. During this time, you may experience longer than normal wait times when contacting our Moderator team for help.”

Moderators are available:

Monday to Friday from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time.

Saturday and Sunday from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time

framebuilder

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You would need moderator assistance. Here is the link to create a ticket through SIMon: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help   -> Click on Chat with Simon on the line "ask me something" write "moderator" -> then click on "account specific question" -> afterward click on "no, I want a human" -> finally you will see an answer "submit a ticket Click me!

Maxidueck

ok thanks

@Maxidueck  you can change your community address yourself. To change your self service account email address follow @JoyLuck suggestions. Use the instructions below to do so faster.

Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket)
Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen. The mods answer will show up there.
You can also enable email notification to receive a private message notification in your email INBOX.
Go into your community account > my settings > PREFERENCES > Private Messenger > enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages" > Save

shep22
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Maxidueck 

if you want to change the email to log into the account, you need to contact MOD team, they can assistant you.

You need to contact a moderator to change email in self service. Choose ? lower right hand side and follow prompts.

Maxidueck

can someone help me with changing my email address ( username ) ?

Need Help? Let's chat.