cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contacting Moderators vs Using the Community

Dmoney120
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Istrongly recommend prior to send messages about having issues type out what you are having an issue with in the community search section.  A large percentage of issues people having issues are due to their own problems (input errors etc) and not reading enough from previous messages in the community.  I was one of those people.  I urge you rather than immediately sending your issue to a moderator or creating a new message search the community database of previously asked questions and your answer might just be right there.

3 REPLIES 3

kav2001c
Mayor / Maire

@Dmoney120 wrote:

A large percentage of issues people having issues are due to their own problems (input errors etc) and not reading enough from previous messages in the community.  I was one of those people.  I urge you rather than immediately sending your issue to a moderator or creating a new message search the community database of previously asked questions and your answer might just be right there.

@Dmoney120 seriously?

If most of the issues were user issues there would be no backlog

Port management can correct a port in 5 minutes & complete in 30

The posts here are mostly from network issues as people have been without service for days

Gastone
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yes, let the mods solve our porting issues. Smiley Tongue

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

Great post, I have wondered how many issues are system related vs user input error

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.