cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

8 Days and counting!!! WIND port failed

goreckm
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have been really patient about the situation, but now it's been 8 days since I tried activating, failed, and sent a PM to @Mary_M , with no response. I have seen people posting on these boards who have tried to activate after me who have received a response, so, I guess I have to create a thread and hope it's faster this way. I really didn't want to clutter up the works, but at this point I'm too frustrated. The only saving grace here is that I've been able to keep using my old WIND SIM, but, time is running out before my billing period ends.

@Shazia_K @Mary_M @Jeremy_M @Saray_O @Caroline_D

3 REPLIES 3

oilblue99
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

That's a long time! Looks like it's on the way to being solved. Shazia strikes again! 🙂

FYI, tagging multiple Mods isn't necessary--tagging one Mod is sufficient as it sends that message to a pool they can all view (see this post from the KB). Mentioning this for future reference of those reading through the forum.

Cheers!

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @goreckm,

I sent you a message, I'm really sorry about the wait! 

The port has been requested, please allow at least 30 minutes to 2 hours for the port to complete. You will receive a text message saying that the port has completed and then simply reboot your phone.

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.
Need Help? Let's chat.