Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I this is an sos. I need help with my number

1 SOLUTION APPROUVÉE

Solutions approuvées

Nany192
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Tj1  a écrit :

Hi,

I moved my number from public mobile a while ago. It was successful. Couple of month ago from now, phone numbers i didn't know kept calling me and someone finally told me she is a new customer at public mobile and that my number belong to her. I told her to call you back as that was impossible. I blocked numbers and it stopped until yesterday. Numbers starting with 438 kept calling and texting. 

It is very frustrating, i need you to fixe the problem as i received a very inappropriate message. I don't want it to happen again as i felt i had to report it to the police. Are you still giving my number to your new customers?  Please fixe the problem as i am unpleased with people i don't know having my number.

Thanks

Hello,

I understand your situation and your frustration.

Here you are on the website of the mobile public community. We are customers like you.

The mobile public community site has been created to help each other between clients to solve problems when they can.

In order to solve your problem I suggest you contact the moderators by clicking on this link:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Moderators are not customers like us, they will be able to help you. I suggest you contact them, explain your problem and wait for them to answer you. The waiting time is from a few hours to two days. Be patient, send them only one message.

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

4 RÉPONSES 4

Nany192

@Tj1  a écrit :

I this is an sos. I need help with my number

Hello,

Can you give us more details please ?

What is the problem with your number ?

The more you detail your problem, the more we will be able to make suggestions to solve your problem.  

Do not give your personal information, only  more details about your problem with your number.

Thank you 

Have a nice day

Tj1

Hi,

I moved my number from public mobile a while ago. It was successful. Couple of month ago from now, phone numbers i didn't know kept calling me and someone finally told me she is a new customer at public mobile and that my number belong to her. I told her to call you back as that was impossible. I blocked numbers and it stopped until yesterday. Numbers starting with 438 kept calling and texting. 

It is very frustrating, i need you to fixe the problem as i received a very inappropriate message. I don't want it to happen again as i felt i had to report it to the police. Are you still giving my number to your new customers?  Please fixe the problem as i am unpleased with people i don't know having my number.

Thanks

Nany192

@Tj1  a écrit :

Hi,

Thanks

Hello,

I understand your situation and your frustration.

Here you are on the website of the mobile public community. We are customers like you.

The mobile public community site has been created to help each other between clients to solve problems when they can.

In order to solve your problem I suggest you contact the moderators by clicking on this link:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Moderators are not customers like us, they will be able to help you. I suggest you contact them, explain your problem and wait for them to answer you. The waiting time is from a few hours to two days. Be patient, send them only one message.

Tj1

Thanks

Need Help? Let's chat.