cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are going to Toronto ComiCon 2015! (Giveaway now closed)

Val_T
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

FACEBOOK post.png

Toronto ComiCon 2015 is coming to the Metro Toronto Convention Centre March 20 – 22 and as an Official Sponsor, we’ll be there getting our geek on. Will you?  Come check out our booth (#201) and see all the exciting things we have going on. 

If you don’t know what Toronto ComiCon is, it’s a huge 3 day event with unique exhibitors, workshops and tons of celebrity guests and attractions.

Don’t have tickets yet and want to go?  You’re in luck because we’re giving away five (5) one-day passes for Toronto ComiCon 2015. 

What do you have to do for a chance to win? Well it’s easy but you better do it soon because we’re drawing the winners on March 17!  Here’s how it works:

• On our Public Mobile Community, share a picture of your favourite comic book or sci-fi character and tell us why it’s your favourite. Two (2) randomly selected winners will receive 1 pair of Saturday, March 21 passes each.
  • Enter on Facebook by commenting on this post and telling us what you are most excited to see at the Toronto ComiCon Two (2) randomly selected winners will receive one (1) pair of Saturday, March 21 passes each.
  • Retweet this post we have up on our Twitter page and one (1) pair of Friday, March 20 passes will be awarded to a randomly selected winner.

Here’s the fine print:

1. The contest starts on Friday, March 13th 2015 at 3:30 PM EST. No purchase necessary. Be sure to make your submission before Tuesday March 17th, 2015 9 AM EST. Only one entry per person!
  2. We’ll hold a random draw and announce the winners on March 17th, 2015 by 5:00 PM EST.
  3. The tickets will be held at the box office on the day the passes are valid for.
  4. This contest is only open to Ontario residents.
  5. Review Contest Rules attached to this post before entering.

That’s it!

Hope to see you there!

48 REPLIES 48

benwarez
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
@ chukdefatey
your question: ^And how do you know if @Martin wants to go.
=============================
Martin Answer: I would definitely go, especially if I were selected by my PM colleagues to attend.

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
^If that's the case plus you live in the GTA so yeah I vote @Martin should get the tickets.

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi!

I would definitely go, especially if I were selected by my PM colleagues to attend.

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
^And how do you know if @Martin wants to go.

benwarez
hey moid_I,
I think Martin should get that free ticket for his best performance on this Community, let him get his first "PM Community Winning Awards"

Moid_I
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

ComiCon 2015 Toronto here we come!!! 

Community members this is the best opportunity to win some free tickets. Spread the WORD!!! 

Martin
Legend
Legend
I can't find the right words to express how I feel about what you just posted.

benwarez
Montreal is Proud of U both .. (:- Lol.

Martin
Legend
Legend
LOL!

He's an ex-Montrealer, born in NDG.

benwarez

Namely "William Shatner's daughter" won't be pleased if no one can assist his next funerals.

Martin
Legend
Legend
Val,

In light of Leonard Nimoy (Mr. Spock) having recently passed away, can we turn the event into a Star Trek convention?

Without naming names, we have a member who would be pleased if that were to occur.

Okay?

benwarez
ha ha ha ... I see, Montreal Police aren't easy! hein!

Martin
Legend
Legend
Bonjour encore!

I lived at 8151 Bloomfield Avenue, near Rue Jarry.

I remember the TMR "fence" and the police kept us from entering on Halloween!

benwarez

I lived near Parc Extension for more than 20 years, I love the place.. salut mon ami !

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi benwarez,

I was born and raised in Montreal. I lived first in Park Extension, then moved to Ville St. Laurent to attend CEGEP Vanier, then to NDG to study at McGill and Concordia.

Salut mon ami de Montreal!

benwarez
Ok!, I'll wait until it comes to Montreal next year !

Val_T
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @benwarez, unfortunately this giveaway is for Ontario residents only and travel costs are not covered. 

benwarez
I'm from Montreal, will I get free bus pass too?
Need Help? Let's chat.