cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Upcoming support enhancements: We're looking for testers!

@kalpesh9 wrote:

Count me in, better service better community better customer loyalty

Please view the couple of messages before yours.  As mentioned, the deadline for sign up has long passed and chosen community members have already been contacted.  If you've been chosen, I would reply to the private mesaage that was sent to you by Public Mobile and follow any instructions that were provided.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

its good change, hopefully the supports will get smoother.  and faster. Smiley Happy

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Seems really awesome too bad I saw this post too late, I would have loved to sign up and try to be a tester. I'm all for new features and helping. 

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Support Suggestions...

I've implemented & worked with multiple ticketing systems; here are a few pointers that I feel are important:

1. The initial contact form should be partially multiple choice with minimal areas for open ended answers.  The mulitple choice questions allow for the form to be routed to the correct support agent.  Example: Existing Customers (includes phone number) vs. New Customer

Important: Too many multiple choices will just fustrate the customer; in the early 80s one tech company had a phone selection system which was select from 1 - 20 & a second level of selections 1 - 25 (you may enter a fax number to have the selections faxed to you first).

2. not just a ticket number (a ticket number is useless to a customer)

3. the customer must be able to "click" on the ticket number and see real time updates

4. successful ticketing system have also had the follow key features:

• ticket details entered
  • shows ticket assigned to a support "name"
  • ticketing system allows the customer to add details of the issue
  • ticketing system allows the customer to cancel the ticket
  • ticketing system allows customer to sign-up for email/SMS updates
  • ticketing system allows customer to upload pictures/video (limit ~20 MB/<10 pictures)

5. ticket system allows for customer feedback after ticket closed (multiple choice works best, allows for the data to be categorized properly & can be used for internal ranking for support agents)

6. Issues are documented and become part of an accessible FAQ system for both internal & internal/external viewing.

7. Don't be afraid to change/upgrade the system as things change and things learned.

Good Luck with your new ticketing system!

I've done testing for other companies in the past so I'd be in to test when ever needed.

I am one of the testers, and they are developing a very interesting system to address customer questions. I wish PM all the best and good luck!

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@RobertQc wrote:

@Alan_K wrote:

5 GB Data Add-On 

How about along with the 200mb and 1gb add on in self serve you add an 5gb add on for us to purchase Smiley Wink 

That's a great idea @RobertQc 

$50 would look great on itSmiley Happy

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The 5GB data add on is a great idea. PM has completely dropped the ball on offering anything to compete with the unlimited plans from the big 3. I was hoping PM would go unlimited but now I doubt it. To late. The big 3 capitalized already and Bell came out front with their 512kbps from 256.  PM doesn’t have the value they once did. There’s better deals out there now. 

I would like to thank PM and the 10 testers participated in the testing process. End of the day, we will all benefit by a good product.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I will do it