cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
daredogg
Mayor / Maire

Re: Top Contributors - September 2016

...and where abouts is your neck of the woods @shrimpdude?  some nice shots!

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@shrimpdude in addition to @daredogg's question about where that is, I'd love to know what phone you took it with!  Excellent pictures--I'm guessing a Galaxy S7/S7Edge or iPhone 6/7?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
shrimpdude
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@srlawren wrote:

@shrimpdude in addition to @daredogg's question about where that is, I'd love to know what phone you took it with!  Excellent pictures--I'm guessing a Galaxy S7/S7Edge or iPhone 6/7?

Oakville, Ontario.

And it's just a lil ol' Nexus 5 (not the 5x) with HDR enabled. It's not known for taking great photos, but it does just fine in good light!

srlawren

@shrimpdude I'm impressed

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
neo911

@srlawren Wow.. amazing place.. you single-handedly increased the tourism of Whistler by posting those awesome pics.

@shrimpdude great pics..

danette77

@Jeremy_M So nice that you do a shout-out to all of the top contributors every month, and congrats everybody Heart 

srlawren

Thanks @neo911, those were just a few snippets, it's a beautiful place.  However, I don't think I can take much credit for any increase in Whistler tourism 😉  I think the 2010 Winter Olympics probably helped in that regard!

Pier
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Ohh yeah! I missed it. Congrats to everyone.

Ionut

LoL i didn't notice that i'm in that list to :)) Thanks a lot 🙂

neo911

@srlawren Absolutely loved the snippets. Whistler is definitely on my list to visit whenever I fly to the west coast of Canada.

Whistler also reminds of that Mr. Bean's movie where he invariably botches up the painting of Whistler's Mom in the museum. lol..hahaha

Need Help? Let's chat.