Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Contributors - September 2016

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Lithium-TopContributers-SeptmeberBanner.png

Hello Community,

Well here comes Autumn, - with the beautiful changing colour of leaves and the warm temperature already slipping away. In honour of the changing season, here’s few fun facts about September you may not know:

1. September is the ninth month and the only month with the same number of letters in its name in English as the number of the month.
  2. Richard Saunders, the 17th century English astrologer and physician, said it was good to eat pomegranates and goats’ milk in September. Like together? That’s one weird smoothie.
  3. At least six films have had the title ‘September’, which is more than any other month. Not sure I can name one? – What about you?

I also think this is a great time of year to take pictures. If you have any cool autumn pics, please share them with us below.

Here are a few highlights and call-outs that are well deserved:

1. Big shout-out to @Saray_O, who has come on board and joined our Community team. Please help me welcome Saray_O to our wonderful Community.
  2. One of the most viewed discussions from last month from @stonechucker : Public Mobile was awesome for me last night –Thanks for sharing! https://goo.gl/pV3SGI

A huge thank you to our super Oracles, our Top 0.1% who go above and beyond of not only starting healthy discussions, but helping others to better understand our services and contributing to our awesome Community on a daily basis.

Oracles_top_july.png

We would like to tip our hats to these awesome folks below for not only providing feedback and support to our Community members, but also for building on the solutions provided by others. Together September’s Top 0.5% contributed to over 800 replies, and together received over 900 Bravo’s. Truly Remarkable!  

top.5 september 2016.PNG

We also want to give a shout-out to these members who have been active as well – posting, answering questions, providing feedback and getting Bravos.   Keep it up!

@kav2001c, @Pier, @neo911, @makkahn28, @nishufan, @daredogg, @TroyDaBes, @shrimpdude, @Chaos_Scorpio, @Jsauter and many more….

A monthly badge for your contribution level has been added to your Community profile.

reward_level_english.JPG

A Community Reward will be given to all the contributors on a reward-eligible plan on your next payment due date. Earning a Community Reward is easy. All you have to do is give help to your fellow Community members, acknowledge solutions, and share ideas.  And, of course, your suggestions and feedback will help us create a better experience for everyone.

Here’s how you can get started –

See a post you like? Show it some love and give it a bravo!

Bravos.png

If someone is able to deliver a great solution to your problem, mark their response as an “Accepted Solution” to appreciate the efforts of your helper Smiley Happy

AS.PNG

To learn more about visit our Community Wiki's

40 REPLIES 40

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Congratulations to all and thanks for making the Community a vibrant and useful place.  Lets keep the good thing going in the community.  

Special thanks to our super moderators for their infinite patience and commitment to taking care of everyone.   And a warm welcome again to @Saray_O who did a great job working on the long weekend Monday.  

Photos were taken in Wellington County in Ontario (near Guelph)

@stonechucker's testimonial was great! I always like to hear how customers benefit from using a  product or service. Hope whatever water damage will be fixed soon!

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@daredogg

Thanks for sharing!Man Very Happy

In which location were these photo's taken?

daredogg
Mayor / Maire

Here @Jeremy_M some fall photos for you from this past weekend!

multi.jpg

closeup.jpg

sunkissed.jpg

Chaos_Scorpio
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Congrats to all 🙂

Hope everyone got fat on turkey day. Robot Very Happy

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
An honor as always 🙂 Congrats to everyone who contributed to the community in September.

neo911
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Great way to start the week with some rewards 🐵

As always, great trivia @Jeremy_M

Thanks PM for the recognition and rewards.

Cheers !

TroyDaBes
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
Nice. I'm glad to be back. Congrats to all other people mentioned. Let's keep the community active and great.

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

Thanks for highlighting my post last month, and I did not expect the top 0.5%.  I'm humbled.  Thanks and congratulations to all members of the community!

Need Help? Let's chat.