Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Contributors – May 2019

Andu_S
Customer Support Agent

May 2019 banner.png

Hello Community,

We would like to thank everyone for the great conversations and for encouraging fellow members to seek support and answers on the Community.

Special thanks to the Community members listed below for supporting other Community members with their questions, providing detailed answers and building on the solutions provided by others.

A huge thank you to our Oracles, who go above and beyond by not only starting healthy discussions, but also help others to better understand our services and contribute to our awesome Community on a daily basis.

ORACLES.PNG

We would like to tip our hats to these awesome folks below for their efforts on a daily basis.  The efforts of the Top 1% are truly amazing! 

Top 1% May 2019.PNG

We also want to give a shout-out to the following  members who have been active on the Community as well...   Keep it up!

Top 5% May 2019.PNG

Once again, congratulations to all our contributors for May! A monthly badge for your contribution level has been added to your Community profile.  A Community Reward will be given to all the contributors on a reward-eligible plan on your next payment due date.

CHART ENGLISH.png

Want to learn more about how to be a top contributor? Getting started is easy. All you have to do is give help to your fellow Community members, acknowledge solutions, and share ideas.  And, of course, your suggestions and feedback will help us create a better experience for everyone.

Here’s how you can get started –

See a post you like? Show it some love and give it a bravo!

BRAVOS.png

If someone is able to deliver a great solution to your problem, mark their response as an “Accepted Solution” to appreciate the efforts of your helper.

ACCEPT AS SOLUTION.png

50 REPLIES 50

@SD08 wrote:

Congrats to all contributors who were awarded badges.  Thanks to everyone who help out in this community.  Your collective efforts make this support community work. 

I hope everyone is enjoying some good summer weather.  

Would have expected more 1%ers. Anyway, all who earned, enjoy the rewards.

Congrats to those who made it.  !  Smiley Happy  More to come.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Congrats to all members who spent the time helping members with issue.  See you all in next month lists.

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Well done for all contributors!

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Congrats everyone, particularly the new participants.  Always good to have new additions to the group. 

@Fizernubits welcome to PM if you have any questions about anything concerning your phone service here please don't hesitate to ask

Fizernubits
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

As someone who just switched over to Public Mobile today, it's exciting to see that there's such a helpful community. I look forward to being able to contribute! Smiley Happy

WF123
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This is great.  Thank you to all the rewarded members, especially the top contributors who put so much time into this community.   Smiley Happy

ain't life great,I noticed the 4 bucks too

kelvarnsen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@mojorising wrote:

I got a $4 community reward added to my account! The saving just keep rolling in!

Me too, it seems they upped the 25% reward to $4. Which is nice, between that, the autopay reward and my 1 year loyalty reward my bill for the $25 1gb plan is almost half what I was paying with my old carrier. And with that company I just had talk and text.

Hey good work team and congratulations to all the new champions and thanks for picking up the slack. All the best to you all 🙂

PMFanatic
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

New customer here and I'm soooooooooooo glad I made the list on my first month...Smiley LOL

CONGRATS to everybody who made the list!!

Happy to meet all the veterans and newbies in the Community!!  Smiley Wink

dabr
Mayor / Maire

Thanks PM! 

Never expected to crack the 5%...was quite happy coasting between 25% and 10%, so quite surprised (pleasantly of course)!   However, puzzled about reward amount, doesn't match the posted badge level.

Congrats to everyone who contributes and many thanks to all the users who have created/tweeked possible solutions and for allowing newer users participating (like myself) to use those answers when responding.

mojorising
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I got a $4 community reward added to my account! The saving just keep rolling in!

I can buy that Porshe now!

Congradulations everyone.  Nice to see some new faces.   Good job everyone.   

Wet and cold in Alberta today.  Up to 10 cm of snow in the mountains today.  Skiing anyone?  

MandyJ
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Congrats to everyone for all the help you've provided to so many of your fellow customers and for the help you've provided to me while I try to figure out these community boards myself.

Managed to make the 25% badge on my first month here. So happy!

And sorry about the BC weather @Anonymous . Today will be pool day number two of me here in Ontario! Loving the few days of "summer" we are finally experiencing.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@computergeek541 wrote:

24c in my part of Toronto, so I think that many people will be spending some of the day outdoors.  Remember to bring your phone with you so that you can continue to participate in the Community. 

Thanks to all members.

Dreary and 6 in the interior of BC.

24c in my part of Toronto, so I think that many people will be spending some of the day outdoors.  Remember to bring your phone with you so that you can continue to participate in the Community. 

Thanks to all members.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ditto to the above. It has been a very trying time these last couple months.

Congrats to all recipients.

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Congrats to all contributors who were awarded badges.  Thanks to everyone who help out in this community.  Your collective efforts make this support community work. 

I hope everyone is enjoying some good summer weather.  

Need Help? Let's chat.