cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: Top Contributors – May 2019

Hey good work team and congratulations to all the new champions and thanks for picking up the slack. All the best to you all Smiley Happy

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@mojorising wrote:

I got a $4 community reward added to my account! The saving just keep rolling in!

Me too, it seems they upped the 25% reward to $4. Which is nice, between that, the autopay reward and my 1 year loyalty reward my bill for the $25 1gb plan is almost half what I was paying with my old carrier. And with that company I just had talk and text.

Mayor / Maire

ain't life great,I noticed the 4 bucks too

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This is great.  Thank you to all the rewarded members, especially the top contributors who put so much time into this community.   Smiley Happy

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

As someone who just switched over to Public Mobile today, it's exciting to see that there's such a helpful community. I look forward to being able to contribute! Smiley Happy

Mayor / Maire

@Fizernubits welcome to PM if you have any questions about anything concerning your phone service here please don't hesitate to ask

Oracle

Congrats everyone, particularly the new participants.  Always good to have new additions to the group. 

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Well done for all contributors!

Tags (1)
Mayor / Maire

Congrats to all members who spent the time helping members with issue.  See you all in next month lists.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Congrats to those who made it.  !  Smiley Happy  More to come.