Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Contributors- May 2018

Brooke_C
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

PUBLICMOBILE_TopContributorBanners_v1-MAY_DESIGN_V3_Jan8.png

Hello Community,

We would like to thank everyone for the great conversations and for encouraging fellow members to seek support and answers on the Community.

Special thanks to the Community members listed below for supporting other Community members with their questions, providing detailed answers and building on the solutions provided by others.

A huge thank you to our Oracles, our Top 0.1%, who go above and beyond by not only starting healthy discussions, but also help others to better understand our services and contribute to our awesome Community on a daily basis.

December 2017 Top 0.1%.png

We would like to tip our hats to these awesome folks below for their efforts on a daily basis.  The efforts of the Top 0.5% are truly amazing!

May 2018 Top 0.5%.png

We also want to give a shout-out to the following  members who have been active on the Community as well...   Keep it up!

@meocon, @Korth, @Anonymous, @computergeek541, @matbasm, @GreatCanadian, @Someone_here, @mpcdesign, @jp2, @brent_liza, and many more….

Once again, congratulations to all our contributors for May! A monthly badge for your contribution level has been added to your Community profile.  A Community Reward will be given to all the contributors on a reward-eligible plan on your next payment due date.

Contributor Levels.png

Want to learn more about how to be a top contributor? Getting started is easy. All you have to do is give help to your fellow Community members, acknowledge solutions, and share ideas.  And, of course, your suggestions and feedback will help us create a better experience for everyone.

Here’s how you can get started –

See a post you like? Show it some love and give it a bravo!

Bravo Icon.png

If someone is able to deliver a great solution to your problem, mark their response as an “Accepted Solution” to appreciate the efforts of your helper.

Accept as Solution Icon.png

To learn more about how the Community works, visit our Community Knowledge Base Article.  

72 REPLIES 72

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Screenshot_2018-11-29-16-53-45.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

@crystalholtby78 wrote:

I am not either pm any more switch yo koodo so fuvk off public mobile 

Whatever it is you just said...have a pleasant life. Maybe we'll see you back one day.

crystalholtby78
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I am not either pm any more switch yo koodo so fuvk off public mobile 

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@mimmo wrote:

@crystalholtby78  read a cuple of the previous posts.  not understanding what happened or what you really want.  you were provided a link to contact mods.  they are the only ones who can help you.  when you contact them please be clear on what happened, and what you would like. 

@mimmo various people (myself included) have tried to help @crystalholtby78 in the past but I think it's a lost cause.  We have provided information on contacting the moderators and she keeps popping up and mentioning the issue. I don't know what else anyone can do for Crystal.  Hopefully she's contacted the moderator team via private message, but I have no idea.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

crystalholtby78

I top up 100 dollar on Oct 7 and then someone change my husband plan to 10 and then changed it to 45 and the 40 took the the money I have change my pass word 

mimmo

@crystalholtby78  read a cuple of the previous posts.  not understanding what happened or what you really want.  you were provided a link to contact mods.  they are the only ones who can help you.  when you contact them please be clear on what happened, and what you would like. 

I often find bullet points in cronological order help.

crystalholtby78

I didn't change it I top 100 and now it gone I want the 100 back 

@crystalholtby78

Your post history shows you were changing your phone number and your plan back in Oct

So why message the mods for 2 months?

@crystalholtby78 wrote:

I have message th en for 2 month now 

@crystalholtby78

1- Why are you posting in a thread clearly marked as "May 2018"?

It is not in the least relevant to your issue

2- Assuming your account was hacked (for whatever reason) why would that effect your calling account and entitle you to free service?

At worst the hacker can simply see your personal info until you chnage your password, they can't make calls etc

crystalholtby78

I have message th en for 2 month now 

srlawren

@crystalholtby78 wrote:

How do I get my plan for free do my account was hack 

@crystalholtby78 you keep asking about this on multiple threads but we've never heard if you've actually contacted the moderator team or not.  You need to do so.  More here:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/More-Moderators-Joined-the-Community/m-p/...

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

danielj
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@crystalholtby78If your Public Mobile account was hack please contact the @CS_Agent directly via the messaging services, for more assisstance to find out the best course of action to proceed. l am not a moderator, I am not able to inform you if getting your plan for free is an available option, you would have to contact the moderators for clarification on this matter.

crystalholtby78

How do I get my plan for free do my account was hack 

SD08
@prithwirajjwrote:
Thanks that was comprehensive 

@daredogg wrote:

I agree. Wow @SD08 that was a very detailed and thoughtful response! 

Smiley Happy

@prithwirajj wrote:

I agree. Wow @SD08 that was a very detailed and thoughtful response! Thumb Up

MBT
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Looks amazing!

dna2016

Congrats everyone, especially to those top contributors and all the oracles who day in and day out provide great support for all of us.  

Really hope you're enjoying the new community rewards amount, definitely must feel real nice seeing a bit more come off your bill.  Big smiles from my end Smiley Very Happy

prithwirajj

SD08

@prithwirajj wrote:

What was your level of participation?  How many helpful replies etc?  Just trying to get an idea.  Thanx in advance.

@prithwirajj

Quoting numbers will be unreliable because the amount of participation required to earn any level of reward will always vary from month to month depending on how busy it was. Some months I've seen people earn rewards just by making a couple of posts, while in other months it took somewhat more.  About half of all particpants get something every month, so I think you'll find that it's not difficult to earn the lower level rewards if you put in any earnest effort.

All activity counts towards your participation, including bravos earned, bravos given, posts/replies made, solutions authored, etc. PM has never revealed the exact formula by which they determine your total contribution.  Simply, the best way forward is to provide relevant and helpful replies to customer questions whenever you can, add your views to any discussions, but avoid repeating info that has already been given in a particular thread. If you start a topic and someone has provided the answer that solves your issue, mark their reply as the solution. Remember to give bravos generously to your fellow members.  Keep learning from others and thereby improve your own ability to contribute.

prithwirajj

What was your level of participation?  How many helpful replies etc?  Just trying to get an idea.  Thanx in advance.

prithwirajj

Congrats everyone!  Thanks for all the knowledge and support you provide! 

kalpesh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Awesome! 

Thanks for all your valuable contributions.

Cheers 👍🏻

@kav2001c wrote:

Hmm names changed back?

Congrats to all

Yes, the name of the badges did go back to the top % ways, rather than "general reward".  I never noticed until you pointed it out.

Hmm names changed back?

Congrats to all

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Congrats all. Huge help 

@will13am wrote:
The community rewards spread pretty far.  Half of the people here get something.  

It's good incentive to come on here if it doesn't take much effort to get something... even $1 off confirms you're helping out in some way.

denkom
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Congrats, everyone! Keep up the good work! Robot Happy

ckl
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Excellent!

LEGO

@SD08 wrote:

@LEGO wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@LEGO wrote:

My Badge just arrived – all shiny and still hotWoman Very Happy

Had to melt down beer cans to get yours made.

What??? Woman Mad I thought it was pure silver….

Public Mobile, I know it is prepaid service, but I demand a refund! Woman Mad

After experimenting with a new badge description for April, PM seems to have gone back to the previous style:

PMBadgeStyles_AprilMay2018.jpg

Hold on to those April badges....  Like unusual coins with short production runs, those may be worth a lot* someday.  Robot LOL 

@SD08 It’s not just that. Oracles received something different as well:

1.jpg

So, I guess my next month Community Reward would be:

3.jpg Woman LOL

meocon

Congrats and thank you to everyone that contributed PM community to get better everyday

Need Help? Let's chat.