Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Contributors -July 2019

Andu_S
Customer Support Agent

July 2019 english png.png

Hello Community,

We would like to thank everyone for the great conversations and for encouraging fellow members to seek support and answers on the Community.

Special thanks to the Community members listed below for supporting other Community members with their questions, providing detailed answers and building on the solutions provided by others.

A huge thank you to our Oracles, who go above and beyond by not only starting healthy discussions, but also help others to better understand our services and contribute to our awesome Community on a daily basis.

Oracle July 2019.png

We would like to tip our hats to these awesome folks below for their efforts on a daily basis.  The efforts of the Top 1% are truly amazing! 

Top 1% 2019.PNG

We also want to give a shout-out to the following  members who have been active on the Community as well...   Keep it up!

Top 5% 2019.PNG

Once again, congratulations to all our contributors for July! A monthly badge for your contribution level has been added to your Community profile.  A Community Reward will be given to all the contributors on a reward-eligible plan on your next payment due date.

Contributor english.PNG

Want to learn more about how to be a top contributor? Getting started is easy. All you have to do is give help to your fellow Community members, acknowledge solutions, and share ideas.  And, of course, your suggestions and feedback will help us create a better experience for everyone.

Here’s how you can get started –

Bravos english.PNG

See a post you like? Show it some love and give it a bravo!

Accept solution english.PNG

52 REPLIES 52

Korth
Mayor / Maire

@SD08 I noticed something like that after reading this thread. Nifty little bug, though, and it completes my collection so I love it. Even if it is only a replica. 

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Korth wrote:

I was just looking at my badges and see that I was badged as an Oracle in July!

I didn't get the discount (and I don't expect it anyhow, thanks) but I did get the badge (don't takes away my precious, nasty hobbitses can't haves it)!

@Korth 

It was a glitch whereby the full set of July badges from top 50% right up to Oracle appeared in many members' pages. The only one actually earned by members is the one with a relative or absolute date attached to it, just above the "earned by" number.

I was just looking at my badges and see that I was badged as an Oracle in July!

I didn't get the discount (and I don't expect it anyhow, thanks) but I did get the badge (don't takes away my precious, nasty hobbitses can't haves it)!

rukawa0929
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So I was looking at the badges screen and wanted to make things clear.
One badge indicates 139 people got top 50% badge, and wasn't sure if this includes top 50% (61), top 25% (33), top 10% (11) ... Also wonder how many of us are within the community, and that will give us an idea of 'realistic chance' of being a top 50% contributor and above.

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Thanks for all contributors! Well done!!!

jor123
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Congrats, everyone! 

danielj

Capture.PNG

Multiple community badges appear to be provided out during the month of July 2019.

danielj

Congratulations to all contributors. Let us continue to strive for the community and Public Mobile to improve as a whole.

chelsealzl
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Congratulations! Thank you for your contributions! It's everyone's effort that's keeping the community great!

luke11992
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I'm also getting all the badges on my account, up to Oracle. I'm not sure if I've deserved these yet, but I'll accept the rewards lol

@kelvarnsen wrote:

@computergeek541 wrote:

@AE_Collector wrote:

Yes I too have a nice collection of unearned badges all the way  up to Oracle! Makes me wonder if I have really earned the Top 25% Badge in for July that is in my list but I did get notified of receiving it.  

But here I am again asking if everyone else sees their cash reward under the Community reward section? Yet again I don't. I first got top 25% for April and the $2 showed virtually right away under Community reward.  I have received Top 25% each month since but am yet to see the reward under Community. I use the same email everywhere and my renewal is 20 days away.

Something is broken somewhere but it isn't worth the effort to contact a moderator each month with all the back and forth to get the $2 credited.

Terry

Erroneous Community reward badges are nothing new.  I've been seeing them for as long as I can remember.  It's just that it's usually one random badge, and not all of them.  If there is no date or relative date reference stated underneath the badge, it has not been earned.

If anyone hasn't been paid the reward that lines up with a badge with a date listed under it, I would speak up.  If you've been paid too much, I wouldn't consider that as big of an issue.

I am getting them too. On the plus side it is interesting to see how many people got each badge for July.

Not sure what all the chatter is about extra badges... I just got the usual single one for this month. So maybe only some are seeing this?!

@kelvarnsen wrote:

So anyone know exactly how many users there are. Because looking at those badges I got in error the numbers don't really add up. I mean if you count up everyone who got a top 50% badge or better and multiply by 2 it works out to about 250 users. But if you take all the people  who got a 5% badge and multiply by 20 it works out to 400 users. Do the same thing for 1% and it is 1100 users.

Or are Oracles not counted as real users or something?

First, Oracles are not counted. Second, I have not done the exact math but you are accounting for rounding. All that said, the formula is kept a mystery.

kelvarnsen

So anyone know exactly how many users there are. Because looking at those badges I got in error the numbers don't really add up. I mean if you count up everyone who got a top 50% badge or better and multiply by 2 it works out to about 250 users. But if you take all the people  who got a 5% badge and multiply by 20 it works out to 400 users. Do the same thing for 1% and it is 1100 users.

Or are Oracles not counted as real users or something?

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

Its time of th emonth again.  Grats to hseo made it!   More coming..

XionBunny

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Anyone else have a bunch of extra badges jor July showing up in their profile?  Looks like a have a badge for each of the levels..

Need more BADGES?!?!?!Need more BADGES?!?!?!

that made me laugh XD

Congrats all. The more the merrier!!!

One GIANT magnet should round them all up!

@Anonymous wrote:

Anyone else have a bunch of extra badges jor July showing up in their profile?  Looks like a have a badge for each of the levels..

Need more BADGES?!?!?!Need more BADGES?!?!?!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Congrats to all that have received rewards this month.  It is so great to see new names coming up and helping out and lowering their phone bills at the same time!!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

kelvarnsen

@computergeek541 wrote:

@AE_Collector wrote:

Yes I too have a nice collection of unearned badges all the way  up to Oracle! Makes me wonder if I have really earned the Top 25% Badge in for July that is in my list but I did get notified of receiving it.  

But here I am again asking if everyone else sees their cash reward under the Community reward section? Yet again I don't. I first got top 25% for April and the $2 showed virtually right away under Community reward.  I have received Top 25% each month since but am yet to see the reward under Community. I use the same email everywhere and my renewal is 20 days away.

Something is broken somewhere but it isn't worth the effort to contact a moderator each month with all the back and forth to get the $2 credited.

Terry

Erroneous Community reward badges are nothing new.  I've been seeing them for as long as I can remember.  It's just that it's usually one random badge, and not all of them.  If there is no date or relative date reference stated underneath the badge, it has not been earned.

If anyone hasn't been paid the reward that lines up with a badge with a date listed under it, I would speak up.  If you've been paid too much, I wouldn't consider that as big of an issue.

I am getting them too. On the plus side it is interesting to see how many people got each badge for July.

@AE_Collector wrote:

Terry

Terry

kav2001c
Mayor / Maire

@Andu_S  / @CS_Agent 

I had also mentioned in other thread as well

Badges and rewards look really messed up this month

Are you guys going to do a recount or do we keep what you have already given us?

Congratulations all reward earners

saeliux
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I was thinking the same thing. Also wondering how much I needed to help to get to the next ldvel. I was top 50% on July. 

kelvarnsen

Nice work everybody. Not that I ever expect it to happen but I would love to see how these rankings break down. In April and May I was top 25% and in June top 50%. It would be interesting to know how close I was to the next level up.

Congradulations everyone.  Nice to see lots of people helping out.  Enjoy the rest of your summer.  

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

Congratulations! Many felicitations to all rewarded, especially those who have stuck around and continued your contributions. Keep up the great work! What a great community we have here! Happy to be part of the helping team. Thanks also to the moderators for their efforts especially lately as they deal with the higher than usual volume of support requests from system glitches.

XionBunny

@SD08 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous 

Yes, some members reported having the same thing in their accounts, myself included.  Only one out of the bunch will have a specific date attached, which will be the one you've earned.  Also, these extra badges seem to be visible only to the account owner.

I noticed that glitch as well, would have been nice to actually get all those awards though xD

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous 

Yes, some members reported having the same thing in their accounts, myself included.  Only one out of the bunch will have a specific date attached, which will be the one you've earned.  Also, these extra badges seem to be visible only to the account owner.

Need Help? Let's chat.