Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Contributors - December 2018

Abdallah_A
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

december.png

Hello Community,

We would like to thank everyone for the great conversations and for encouraging fellow members to seek support and answers on the Community.

Special thanks to the Community members listed below for supporting other Community members with their questions, providing detailed answers and building on the solutions provided by others.

A huge thank you to our Oracles, who go above and beyond by not only starting healthy discussions but also help others to better understand our services and contribute to our awesome Community on a daily basis.

Oracle.PNG

We would like to tip our hats to these awesome folks below for their efforts on a daily basis.  The efforts of the Top 1% are truly amazing! 

real1%.PNG

We also want to give a shout-out to the following members who have been active on the Community as well...   Keep it up! 

real5%.PNG 

Once again, congratulations to all our contributors for December! A monthly badge for your contribution level has been added to your Community profile.  A Community Reward will be given to all the contributors on a reward-eligible plan on your next payment due date.

contributoren.PNG

Want to learn more about how to be a top contributor? Getting started is easy. All you have to do is give help to your fellow Community members, acknowledge solutions, and share ideas.  And, of course, your suggestions and feedback will help us create a better experience for everyone.

Here’s how you can get started –

See a post you like? Show it some love and give it a bravo!

bravosstar.PNG

If someone is able to deliver a great solution to your problem, mark their response as an

“Accepted Solution” to appreciate the efforts of your helper.

accepted as a solution.PNG

To learn more about how the Community works, visit our Community Knowledge Base Article. 

59 REPLIES 59

danielj
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Congradulations to all contributors! Lets continue to help improve the community.

Félicitations à tous les contributeurs! Continuons à aider à améliorer la communauté.

¡Felicitaciones a todos los colaboradores! Sigamos ayudando a mejorar la comunidad.

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

Congrats to those made it!  Its time of the month again!  Cat Happy

TMS
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You all are all kind and welcoming. Thank you to you all. And Congratulations to each and every one of you. Keep up the good work. Bravo! 🙂

Congradulations.  Lots of good work being done here in this forum  Best wishes to everyone in this upcoming new year.

Tav
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Second month here and I got $5! Woohoo!

Doesn't hurt to have 10+ years tech/customer support under my belt (unfortunately not much in wireless service)

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Congrats to all members..whether you've been here 5 yrs or 5 minutes...everyone is a contributor by just being here..👍

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I think we are about to begin the 5th year of the "new"PM... it launched in Feb 2015

@RobertQc

popping

Congrats to all contributors to this community whether you receive a reward or not.  Keep up with the good work in the new year. 

Psygineer

@SD08 wrote:

@Abdallah_A wrote:

We also want to give a shout-out to the following members who have been active on the Community as well...   Keep it up! 

PMTopContributorsDec5%.jpg

@Psygineer  lol... PM posted your alter ego again.  Smiley Tongue

It's growing on me.

@RobertQc wrote:

Congratulations! This marks the 5-year anniversary of PM

You mean under Telus, correct?

I wonder how many customers are held over from the original Public Mobile.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

Congratulations! This marks the 5 4-year anniversary of PM and although I have not been here for the entire 5 4 years many felicitations to all rewarded, especially those who have stuck around and continued your contributions. Keep up the great work! What a great community we have here! Happy to be part of the helping team. Thanks also to the moderators for their efforts especially lately as they deal with the higher than usual volume of support requests from system glitches. - Thanks @imm1304 I misremembered the announcement about beginning 5 years, not has been 5 years

imm1304

Congratulations everyone!

A special thank you to my fellow Oracles, team PM and the wonderful @CS_Agent.

It has been fun serving as an Oracle for so long.  I look forward to keeping up with how my favorite PM progresses while taking a back seat to relax and let the young blood take over.

I will see you guys around 😄

I guess Public Moible wanted to put a quick end to the talk about the rewards in the unofficial threads.  This month, that was qutie a quick announcement.

Congratulations to all near the top during these holiday seasons.  Over the past couple of weeks, it did quite quiet around here, but that doesn't mean that customers didn't still have questions or had things to discuss.

@stonechucker wrote:

Hey!  Congrats and Thanks to all!  Also of note, I got my reward this month - unlike last month (which was dealt with and fixed).

Lots of folks getting acknowledged.  Good to see!

You mean there's no conspiracy to cheat you out of your community rewards?  lol

SD08

@Anonymous wrote:

@SD08 wrote:

What was that? Did you say something SDO8? 🙂

shhhh!   LOL

Anonymous
Not applicable

@SD08 wrote:

@Abdallah_A wrote:

What was that? Did you say something SDO8? 🙂

SD08

@Abdallah_A wrote:

PMTopContributorsDec5%.jpg

shartomjam

Congrats to all reward recipients! Another busy month with lots of great helpers.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations everyone! Great work.  Old year is behind us.  Hopefully 2019 will be an even better year with even more community participation.

Hey!  Congrats and Thanks to all!  Also of note, I got my reward this month - unlike last month (which was dealt with and fixed).

Lots of folks getting acknowledged.  Good to see!

Jessica_T

Great work guys. Excited to be part of the solution. Thanks for your support, the kind words and welcoming me here.

Wonder_why

Congratulations to all keep up the good works 🤗

Dunkgirl

WOW! Congratulations everyone! Another month of excellent work. Welcome to all the newcomers who have joined in to make the community great. (Like me!!!) This is my 4th month with Public Mobile and I'm amazed by how helpful everyone in the community is, particularly the Top Contributors who I see answering questions in a quick and detailed manner.  Much thanks to the oracles who lead by example. Such a helpful community

Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats to all who got rewards for a job well done.

Carld123!! Rock & roll!

To all readers...this is the only provider that offers this kind of real reward.

Congrats to all, especially during an already hectic time of year!!

Looks like @mimmo, joined @srlawren this month in getting  2 reward levels!!

Again to all those that made it congrats and if this is your first time welcome to the rewards club!  Keep up the great work and you can see those rewards increase!!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

srlawren

@will13am wrote:

Congrats to all for making the top contributor metrics.  @Abdallah_A, something is wrong here, we have some names showing up in two lists. 

Thanks for the double rewards for the second month in a row, @Abdallah_A!  LOL Robot LOL

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

SD08

Congratulations to all who received a reward and thanks to all who help in the community.

Thank you to retiring Oracles imm1304 and Rockdaddy22 for your years of contibution in building this community.  

I hope everyone is enjoying a good start to the new year.  Smiley Happy

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Congrats to all for making the top contributor metrics.  @Abdallah_A, something is wrong here, we have some names showing up in two lists. 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Congrats everyone!!!

Together, we did it through the holidays. Thank you for your time and effort. Keep it up.

Need Help? Let's chat.