Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

PM-SW-LightSideWon-EN.jpg

8 REPLIES 8

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi chuk,

You're losing your mind? I hope that you found it, and reinserted it into your skull. As you know, a mind is a terrible thing to lose.

The light vs dark challenge is from Star Wars, in which the forces of light fought back against those of darkness.

I'm not sure why PM chose a Star Wars theme, but, perhaps, it has to do with demographics, that is, most customers grew up during the Star Wars era and can relate to it.

On the other hand, it may have nothing to do with demographics or even PM customers in general. It could be that all of the PM community team members are Star War geeks. You know the type. They go to conventions, dressed as their favorite character. They live in their parents' basement, eating nothing but Nachos, while hoping that one day they will actually become their favourite character. A sure sign that they are geeks is if they have orange-coloured lips, caused by the food coloring in Nachos.

I hope that this has answered your question.

Cheers.

PS: Do you like Nachos more than the average person?

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
^I am losing my mind, What is the Light Voting thing about? Some please tell me.

Thanks

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi hunnybunny,

After I received an emailed notification of your post, I reviewed what I had written, and realized that, other than "thank you", there's no "clean" response possible.

LOL!

hunnybunny
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

lol @Martin i saw your commenet about a week ago and still havent been able to come up with a good comeback that wasnt naughty or inappropreiate. Which is odd for me cause i am usually good with come backs lol I am def off this week.

I stand by my choice Smiley Tongue

Martin
Legend
Legend
Oops!

I forgot rryanand. He voted light. Good choice, BTW!

Martin
Legend
Legend
Greetings!

Odd arithmetic!

Cyber and I vote light. Makkahn28 and hunnybunny vote dark, but light wins. Hmmm!

To hunnybunny: Would you like to be guest of honour at next Sunday's dinner? If you attend, the main course will be rabbit stew.

Yep, Congrats. But the War, for the Hearts and Minds of the Carrier, has just begun, ( Jabba Laugh)

Cyber
Mayor / Maire

Congrats to the light side !

Need Help? Let's chat.