cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System maintenance - important note for customers on AutoPay whose plan renewed April 15th

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Update: On April 15th between 2AM- 9:30AM EST, our system was unable to process credit card payments for renewing customers who had AutoPay enabled. This means that your plan services did not renew, and your credit card was not charged. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. The issue has since been resolved; however we ask that you please sign in to Self-Serve to add funds to your account equal to your plan price minus any eligible Rewards. After doing so, your plan will automatically renew, and no other action is required.

This means that on April 15th, 2018 from 12:00 am ET to April 15th 10:00 am ET you won't be able to do the following:

• Access your Self-Serve account
  • Activate a new account

maintenance.jpg

Please excuse us for any inconvenience this may cause.

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.
37 REPLIES 37

Lenor1214
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Will it affect the auto payment? 

Mine was yesterday and for some reason my plan was not renewed and now my phone is not working

sredman
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Would the autorenewal be down then as well?

I was to have my payment withdrawn from my visa today and it didn't go through. I ididn't receive any notification that my payment didn't go through or that my account was suspended (only found out when I got a knock on the door notifying me of a family emegency). I have tried making payment with the card on file and another and both times it doesn't recognize my card.

Any suggestions? Really need my phone today.

starrdowney
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am trying to add not 1 but 2 credit cards to add a LD plan on and it just keeps telling me that it is unable to verify my cards and so I am not able to add funds to my account.

denkom
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Thanks for letting us know 🙂
Cheers

Thanks for the heads up

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@LEGO haha! good catch, I was in a hurry to leave hehe!! thanks 🙂

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Shazia_K There is a discrepancy between title and tread message:

Title: April 15 2018, 12:00 am ET to April 15 2018, 10:00 am ET

Message: April 15th, 2018 from 12:00 am ET to April 8th 10:00 am ET

Need Help? Let's chat.