cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System Maintenance- May 6th 9:00 PM ET to Sunday, May 7th 07:30 AM ET

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

This means that on May 6th 9:00 PM ET to Sunday, May 7th 07:30 AM ET you won't be able to do the following:

• Access your Self-Serve account
  • Activate a new account

maintenance.jpgPlease excuse us for any inconvenience this may cause.

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.
7 REPLIES 7

Hopin the maintenance keeps the System flowing

Vickel
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
Agree with will13am
Saw that last time on my renewal date
Didn't do anything as the service still worked and let the system work itself out

My renewa is on may 7 let's hope everything goes well

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

There is no log, but David or Jeremy tend to post updates on the newest bugs fixed 🙂 @ShawnC13

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Shazia_K, thanks for the update on this.  Will ask again do we ever get a change log of things that are improved or fixed that way we can check them out and see if they are indeed actually working without issue?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Let's hope that long standing issues like the funny behavior in the self serve portal on payment day gets fixed.  Too many people try to react to the temporary account status changes and end up actually suspending the account in the process. 

X-Files
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

thx for update, Good luck for login speed~^_^

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
Thanks for updating shazia
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
Need Help? Let's chat.