cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Oracle

Re: Sweet Dreams Are Made of Cheese - Enter Our National Grilled Cheese Day Contest!

@geogolem wrote:

Grilled Cheese, with bacon and tomato 🙂

There now I can Bravo this post lol

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click the "?" in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Sweet Dreams Are Made of Cheese - Enter Our National Grilled Cheese Day Contest!

Processed cheese in the middle, golden and greasy on the outside, and a glass of chocolate milk on the side.

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Sharp cheddar cheese on a thick slice of Italian bread grilled in the toaster oven until the cheese bubbles. Enjoy.

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Swiss, cheddar, process cheese slice and butter (inside).

Buttered and coated in parmesan (outside) before grilling...

with

...a cup of homemade tomato soup, just for dipping!

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Ham and grilled cheese

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Marble cheese on both sides of blackforest ham between to slices of buttered sourdough. Dipped in ketchup 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Random lol

Just cheese

No weird stuff

Done

Cat Wink

Highlighted

Cheese or no cheese!  Smiley Happy

Highlighted

To cheese or not to cheese? That is the question.

First off I always grill each slice of bread separately and combine them at the end. 

One of the best grilled cheeses I ever made was

1 slice bread + cheddar + grilled tomato slices

1 slice bread + monterey jack + a bit of queso + some smashed avocado and red onion (almost a guac you could say)

Grill em' up real nice. Combine.  Serve.  Enjoy.

Tags (1)
Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Just bread, buttered on the outside and old cheddar cheese on the inside cooked in frying pan until nicely browned then served with ketchup and tomato soup of course! 🙂